• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe that made you a mod, because he could choose a next one, and then decided that after your long conversations you would be the best to follow him as being a mod?

That is what I meant, at least they tried finding the Kanghaskanite
    Can moves be banned too? Never knew.

What do you think about the Wifi going of for the older games?
    Any view of the ocean's nice. I'm pretty far inland here, so it's basically just forest, farmland, and the random moose around the town.
    Dem mistakes tho... I hate quick claw so much. It's complete BS. It's the sole reason I run. Lum Berry SD Scizor. Just so I have priority. Good to know. I'm definitely looking forward to reaping the benefits >:)

Yes, yes it will. Volt Switch is needed for Rotom. It's not a huge priority, but it's still needed. I'm running overheat/VoltSwitch/Will o Wisp/thunderbolt. Is that a good move set, or do u recommend something better?
    That's also my main problem with competitive. I'm too impulsive and make dumb mistakes. Also, they just need to Ban quick claw. It brings nothing but bad times for the maison. 35=100+? Yes please. Gonna do a major grind this weekend. I'm assuming you do the same against the bosses, right?

Yes, yes I do. I need two Scarfs, and one Focus Sash, plus the items I mentioned earlier. It think I'm up to about 2 AVs and 3 LOs that I need. And the Volt Switch TM -_-

Something with Rayquaza maybe? You mods are lucky. I would love to have a personal avy.
    Indeed, and between XY still being recent, the Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie being spotilighted, Diancie's official reveal, alongside the usual Forum escapades he sure has his hands full now.
    #1 is Yoshi while Dry Bones is #2. But Shy Guy's up there.

Then we'll see Bird Jesus swoop down and defuse Kyurem B/W!
    Shame to see him get the boot since he's probably my 3rd favorite Mario character. But with Palkia in a PokeBall I hope to see Kyurem in a 5th Gen Pokémon stage.
    Hey, congratulations on your modding and such ~
    Sorry about the lateness, but I'll reply to your last message in full a bit later, it's just been crazy busy around here and I've not had much time to go on here, bar the Survivor thread and the occasional general quick sweep around the forums.
    Indeed, I suspect it would be easier not to have them, not to mention tkaing up less space.
    True, and it's not really needed if you get regular amounts of VMs, anyway, which is what the majority here gets.
    Yeah. HJK + 2 bullet punches wasn't enough to KO. I made a lot of bad plays that round, including not using SD with Scizor. 35? Damn, I wish I could get that high. And **** Quick Claw. That always ended my streak in the HG battle owed once I was able to beat Palmer consistently.

Trust me, this will not be the first time I make mistakes like that.

So scarf it is then. Now I just have to get the BP to afford it. It's literally the only choice item I don't have yet...I also need a Focus Sash for a Sticky Web team I'm trying out. I need to breed a third Gible though. That shouldn't be too hard...

Now that your a mod, what are you gonna make your avy?
    Yeah. That is true. Then I won't feel so bad about stuff.

Wow. That is a really ridiculous test.

It got stupidly cold again. I am really getting tired of winter.

You're a mod now all the sudden?
    I would vouch for this so much, but then again most Users don't get between 10-50 VMs a day ._.
    Considering he has, I doubt it will ever get implemented, yes.
    I know it exists, though, another Forum I was browsing through had it enabled.
    Ah, indeed, I often go to my Profile or my FCs or other general info, so not being able to access it without potentially forgetting convos is somewhat debilitating xP
    Indeed.
    Although it does get annoying since it means you basically can't get to your profile without possible forgetting all the VMs ._.
    I sure do! Is Dramatic Melody no mod anymore?

At least they sought for the Kangaskhanite
    Knock offf is way to OP due to new power
    Yeah! But most of the people I encounter are having issues with their families.

I feel that every year that will be climate issues.

They are insect alright XD 6 legs and have 3 segments of body parts.
    I think I was on six or seven. Damn delphox >.< I'm up to about 30 or so BP.

Alright, +3 it is then. Hopefully when I pick this up this weekend, I don't tick up again.

Also, would it be worth it to scarf Durant, or put a Sash on him?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…