• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, the current episode is 1 of my favorite. Good to see the quality of MLP returns, after Season 3's short span.
    Still around and able. Good to see you're doing well. Certain conclusion? At least for the season, or just stopping the MLP series for now?
    I'm doing well - I can't say I feel as bad as I did before. Actually, I feel empowered for some reason. It's odd - with certain people out of my life for good, I feel more free than I ever have.

I've also taken up amateur detective work; I'm currently studying into people's behaviour.

What about you?
    I am sure we will get something dealing with Team Flare soon in the game we saw them first in Amerrete town so I am expecting some glittering cave related episode. Everything is fine over on my neck of the woods how about you?
    Hi mate, I´m doing good, if not a bit fatigued by the excessive course work .
    Been busy studying constructive figure drawing and human anatomy the old master´s way.
    Cranking out these studies page after page for weeks has been a humbling and an ever-present
    reminder to me how hard it actually is to learn to draw like a boss.. Hope you´ve been well too?

Yeah, the Ukrainian situation is very alarming and complicated. Always tragic to see smaller countries
    end up as a playing field of international geopolitical tug of war. I can only wish the Ukrainian people
    stands firm and won´t let either side, the imperialist Russia nor western powers and their agent provocateurs,
    rob their sovereignty.
    I'm doing well. I apologize for my lack of replies, I tend to be inactive in messaging on Serebii when away at college. ^^
    Sadly I have become increasingly more aware of the Ukraine crisis over the past week due to the way the situation has accelerated since your message to me. I'd be interested to hear any info you are able to divulge.

Things are well over here, thanks. The Spring weather seems to be upon us now after a Winter filled with rain and gale force winds, but surprisingly little to no flurries of snow. How about you - is the worst of the weather gone over in your parts?
    There IS a new one. Check the latest page of the thread. She posted quite recently. Her username is Miss Ayuzuka or something like that.
    Huh... I don't really keep up with worldly affairs, so that's, uhh, something to say the least. From the sounds of it your doing pretty good, as for me, well, nothing like usual going on. My life is kinda dull at times
    I am sorry for not replying to your VM's, I've been away from home and thus could only access SPPf through my phone. ^^

Um, I'm doing fine and things here are like they've always been. How are you?
    Not much development outside of last weeks episode (Clemont's Chespin)... next week's seems to provide some to Froakie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…