• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That too. I once missed in the battle factory 3x in a row because of it >.<

Cool. Never played comp till gen 5, but I'll take your word for it. All I know is that Blaze was UU and one of the best wall breakers down there with a mixed set.

I don't even remember tbh... I had a train of thought going on, and I can't remember it >w<
    What made Genesect harder to beat than M-Luke? To be honest, I thought the latter was way more difficult to beat than the former.
    Lol. But even so, I try not to say in the forum but chat to my closest friend instead.

You know we can do something about it. Like STOP building unnecessary stuffs! If the country has plenty of residence building for people to stay in (not the ones that invest in them as they buy and sell them away), that will minimise trees cutting and that in turn can help to reduce global temperature. As land is getting more bare even with buildings on top of the it, the heat absorb from the sun and light reflection from the buildings will just increase the temperature more. To me building residence housing if absolutely necessary is the easiest way to combat global warming than minimise using fossil fuel. Well fossil fuel maybe depleted sooner than we think. I hope it gets depleted in 10 years time. I am fed up with gas emission.
    Though there's also something to be said about getting hopeful than ending up disappointed. Wow, I am pretty pessimistic aren't I?

At least you got some of it perfectly.

We're getting more snow. The wind was really cold today. I wish it was warm enough here that it would be rain =/ Wait, what am I saying? Just give me a clear warmer day.

Did they not tell you? Or was it poof, suddenly mod?
    No. Smogon is some **** right now. I meant I the Maison as a banned item, like Soul Dew. I don't think it's banned, but then again, I've never tried to use it. Thanks, I'll need it.

It's really not. Getting a 30 IV in a stat is too much work. However, I do have my original Blaziken with 30 IVs in both HP and Atk, so I could maybe breed HP onto something if I really needed to.

Quick question, are you the guy who only applied to two colleges? Or was that Ib4. Can't remember since both of you have Rayquaza avies and are AP/IB students...
    Yea, & assuming you've played Gen VI OU competitively, what did you think of his Mega Forme? I personally think it was crazy broken with Adaptability & 145 | 140 | 112 Offenses.
    Ah, I see. Well, back in Gen V & even late Gen IV, my favourite set was Swords Dance Lucario, I'll never forget the classic set I used. Swords Dance | Close Combat | Extremespeed | Bullet Punch, it was really amazing, a base 120 power attack coming off of a 700 Attack stat in combination with STAB & Life Orb, it just destroyed everything after Stealth Rock. Man, he was my favourite late-game sweeper of all time.
    Quick claw isn't banned because GF is run by trolls, remember? Yes, Lum Berry is awesome. It prevents those nasty parahax. I really hope so. I hate BP grinding.

HP grass? Yeah, **** that. Ain't nobody got time fo dat. HP really isn't even that good, unless it's a 4x super effective hit IMO 60 BP isn't that great, unless your name is Roserade (Technician). Go Shadow Ball. It's resisted by less things. And yeah, thunderbolt is a good STAB for when you don't wanna switch.
    It does. It's really annoying, in fact >.<

Oh, sweet. I didn't realize there were levels for the missions though. That's crazy. Do you have to just keep doing them over and over again?? That seems kind of boring. & It was wayyyy more fun before they implemented the whole anarchy/democracy thing. That's actually the reason I stopped watching it. Well, that and there's too many bots now. I started watching it almost right from the beginning, so seeing it go through all the changes kind of sucked :/

Also, woah! You're a mod now! Congrats! I thought I was seeing things when your username was red haha.
    Not really. But if he doesn't come back then hell WILL rise.

I'd love for that to happen, especially the mortality trio maybe being used as PokeBall usage.
    inb4 my crazy friends flood your profile just so they can ask you to become a games mod and unlock the counting games.

i'm pleasantly surprised and impressed that this has not happened
    It will at some point, you are probably overflowed, I am used to getting a ton of vms ( 18 while I was in school) so I know how you feel slightly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…