• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Littlemyuu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Heel goed, ik ben blij dat ik eens Nederlands kan praten met iemand, heb jij hobby's?:)
    It's okay. I haven't logged in in months. :x I've been okay. I graduated high school. You?
    Ey cool, een Nederlandse trainer! Weet jij of die club voor Nederlandse Pokémon trainers nog bestaat? Anders moet ik er zelf maar eentje oprichten... :p

Oh ja, aangenaam kennismaken trouwens. The name's Buuz. Afgeleid van Majin Buu en het Engelse woord voor drank, booze. :p
    Happy New Year. Yeah, I've been busy with both real life and the Pokemon world but everything going all good for me. Thanks for eventually replying: my Friend Code is: 1435 - 4013 - 1487.
    Sorry for my late response - I've been busy studying but I'm glad you're still more or less the same since we last met about 5 years ago
    You remember me? I signed up since 2008 & you wanted to add me since I was new...
    5 years now, How have you been lately? you still play pokemon competitively?
    You're a little behind the times- I never actually found Celebi on that route, I had merely lied about it years and years ago. I've admitted to it, had to have been at least a year ago. That said, I don't think the glitch has ever been definitively disproven, so I wish you luck.
    They recently had one for sale in my local nerd shop, but by the time I saved up, sold. Dam! *shakes fist*
    Honestly, I like everything he's in XD
    Mmmmmm, autograph.....
    Ohh, that is a hard one. I've gotta cut it down to a few though:

The Girl in the Fireplace
    Partners in Crime
    The Ambassadors of Death
    The Space Pirates
    The Mysterious Planet
    Survival
    Bad Wolf
    The Green Death
    and The Doctor's Wife

*yes, this is totally a few*What about yours? n_n
    I'm alright, just a little sore.

Sounds like you had a good time, it's a shame we don't have anything like that here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…