• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks...
    Your a good friend and Captain Luppi!
    Also yes. Squad 7 is strong! :)
    BTW, do you like thw way your being potrayed in my fan fiction?
    ROTRUM!
    I could take the stupid comments...
    But when you make them REPEATEDLY without reason...
    I Really want to say somethings...but..
    I'll get banned for saying them.
    2-I realise that I'm letting an immature brat get to me.
    My blood pressure...J/K
    Seriously though I'm considering leaving the club for awhile.
    Cause if I swear I'm gonna curse someone out over the internet.
    IDK.

Well, you could start off with dialogue, and then once Yumi and/or Rose says the first line(s), you could begin to describe the scenery.

Like "Beautiful day, isn't it Rose?"

"Indeed"

It was, the sun shone bright today just over their umbrella. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and a gentle breeze was blowing..

or something like that.

Or you could do a lead in thing, where you describe the senery first, and then start the talking?
    Well, considering he's probab;y thousand os years old, I don't think he'll be a child...

Nice...just make sure to put clothes and music and stuff between exciting reminiscings, if taht's gonna be in your story at all.

Um...what else do you need help with? *sucks at this type of thing*
    Well, let's see...

What do they do at dinner? reminisce? eat? Reminisce while eating? lol.

That would probably be the best way is to decide what comes first and what they do there...sorry if I'm not helping Xp
    Wait, what? I don't get what you mean x.x

Anyway, you can do wahtever you want, y'know. It's your story. You could make Ayasegawa hadve a tea party with Kariya,Kon, Nnoitora and Jesus. It doesn't really matter XD
    Wait, what? I don't get what you mean x.x

Anyway, you can do wahtever you want, y'know. It's your story. You could make Ayasegawa hadve a tea party with Kariya,Kon, Nnoitora and Jesus. It doesn't really matter XD
    Well, in the Pendelum arc iirc, Shinji chased Aizen and began to hollowfy because of an invention of Aizen's. After that, the rest of the shinigami followed, and followed suit. Urahara followed and managed to rescue them, but after the vizrrds (basically hollows at this time) were sentenced to death, Urahara was exiled.

Ok, that storyline sounds good. What next?
    Whababout flashbacks, any of those?

Well, you could do the whole, "start with the end, lead into it" thing where you start with the last conversation/battle in the story, and then go back and explain everything up to that point.

Or maybe you could start with a hollow fight or something, I'm sure Yumichika and Rose would've fought a hollow at some point...'

Or maybe just a epaceful stroll, with them recapping their time together, as Rose heads off to do whatever he was doing when he was hollowfied?
    Well, it depends. Is the story mostly one scene, like, Rose and Yumichaka together, or does it have many characters?
    Well, why not do a combination? Like, a serious-ish story (Rose leaving, or something) with humorous parts to it?

If not, a serious one shot about Rose leaving sounds like a good idea. I mean, it's original, definitely. Just because it may not be "fact" doesn't mean it's not good.
    Oh, so just a one shot about ayasegawa? Ok! So, just braistorming then?

Yumichaka's secret salon?

Do you have any ideas? It'd be better if I had some idea of what you wanted to do with it. Maybe he tries to beautify the seretei with streamers and paint? Or maybe he comes in through peoples windows and beautifys them at night? Lol.

Wait, there's another question...is this going to be funny, serious, or what?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…