• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    wasn;t ganon a clone of him? they still look alike, their moves I mean, but they're 'different...ish.
    ----------
    Yeah, exactly. Oldganon is stronger than C.F., but slow. lol I called him "Oldganon" xD

----------
    oh yeaaaah, I see where that is. A bunch of islands right?
    ----------
    Yeah, kinda...
    ----------
    wasn;t ganon a clone of him? they still look alike, their moves I mean, but they're 'different...ish.
    ----------
    Yeah, exactly. Oldganon is stronger than C.F., but slow. lol I called him "Oldganon" xD

----------
    oh yeaaaah, I see where that is. A bunch of islands right?
    ----------
    Yeah, kinda...
    This is US, here. Philippine is far west from here. Do you know where Tokyo is?

LOL, yeah.

I don't use C.F. so much Compare him to oldganon xP
    LOL -.- Yeah....I sometimes like MK. Don't ask me why.

Aaah...I saw you joined in Sonic Boom's brawl. Did you notice Sonic Boom what he did w/ Sonic's roll? It bothers me. Roll...Roll...Roll...=/ I still owned him w/Marth or ZSS.

I mostly avoid Sonic's roll.

BTW I'm Asian xD
    Snake should be banned? o_O Why do you think of that?

I heard the smashboard and other forums banned MK for any reason include tourney....
    That's what Shadow Latias said. xD

I often play Snake, Marth, ZSS and Lucario.

Why did you leave me like that? T_T Just kidding... ^^ But maybe seriously lol....
    Haha XD Well, I had never had experience with the Spinshot before, so I wanted to test it to see if its worthwhile.

Well, I can switch around characters if you want XP. Just VM me if you want me too.

I can't for the life of me remember that match. I was too psyched over the Spinshot to notice XD;
    Heh, sorry about that. I was trying to perfect Sonic's Spinshot, which is why I was using Spin Dash so much. If it's done correctly, Sonic can fling himself in the air at his maximum air speed instantly, getting through projectile campers, and just for the old element of surprise.
    D
    That's one of the reasons.
    But I'm sure they'd support me financially either way. :[
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…