• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It all has to do with your router and less to do with the video game system. My 3DS XL never has issues. I manually set up my settings though because the automatic settings would have problems if I tried to get on the internet with it more than one time in a day.

Also, I'm going to bed now because I have to work later. You probably should also since its almost 11 PM for you.
    After looking up who I faced since I had that person friended in game already it turns out their internet acted up. It was someone from my personal clan.
    I just had a battle. I was up 5-2 and about to be 4-1 because my Talonflame was going to Brave Bird which would KO his 5th Pokemon while Talonflame would get KO'd be recoil. The opponent disconnected at that point. I wish they would have just hit run though. Its much more polite than simply disconnecting. It wasn't even a rated battle.
    I started with a huge advantage over most of the other candidates for the position because I already know and do many of the things a customer service manager does. Management has been trying to get me into a leadership position for a while so it might finally be time. There was even a time once when the manager had to have me go up to the front and deal with a situation because they were checking in a vendor so couldn't leave that area and the customer service manager was on break. Having that level of trust is big.

Off topic, if you are interested, I do have a spare 4 IV Dratini.
    My interview went well. I does help that I used to interview people all the time online so I know how to answer basically any question. I still don't like the type of questions they ask though. Its the ones that are "Tell me about a time when blah blah blah." I really think for this type of position it should be them giving you a scenario and having you describe what you would do in the situation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…