• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BGP_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks and glad your doing alright and congrats on graduating :) yeah so far the guild on the first day is doing good hopefully stays that way working on getting the war team together and guild set up now sense it got approved today...
    hey bpg just letting you know i am back again :) i willing to give it another shot starting fresh glad to be back on board how you been?
    Hey we have to battle for the reformed TCC. I'm in GMT -5, and am available during the weekend sort of. Want to just meet on CO xat?
    thanks bgp :) yeah it does suck but stuff does happens I plan on still being in the guild section though one of my old leader is gunna be having his own guild so ill be there as a member with less stress. I appreciate you thoughts and I respect drac as much as you respected teg. I am not sure if i was the best leader out there but they did love me for who i was which i did work my best at keeping it around for the best 3 years sense it was open. You were one of the only leaders i could get along with besides a few XD I know how it feels :p but like i said ill still be around and thank you again for reconizing teg as a great guild and will always remember and yeah i remember TSS :( I am not sure if i was in the original batch but I do remember.
    yes we are its not a april fools joke i tried to wait after it so no one thinks it was a joke :/ Im sorry to make you feel horrible but i had to close for so many reasons. I really do love your guild and if my friend that was in my guild in the time joins your guild his name is rider of aeon take care of him for me please. He is a good guy and he really loves lilligant XD he been looking at your guild besides teg. I am still gunna be around serebii though if you need me :)
    'm not sure about thursday; I have to stay after school to work with a teacher about a project. Maybe friday?
    Hey BGP, can you change TWC Spark to Wobble Trouble since it's what I'm using rn, just to avoid any comlications.
    BestGameDiamond, we need to play for 2Life ill be out of the house most of the day today but I will track you down on Drac xat when im able to battle since we are both on often I doubt this would be a problem.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…