• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol the iv checker after you beat the elite four you get to go to another town in that towns pokemon center is the iv checker he will tell you the stats and whatever stats he lists then says they can't be beat that's the amount of ivs it has lol
    lol test out teams on showdown
    Everyone told me dragalge was slow and weak so I decided to prove them I could.make any poke work I am too stubborn to go with everyone else lol
    If you want a fast Ferrothorn don't use Gyro ball
    Also he can't outspeed much because he is made more for defense not speed
    I know because I tried it and felt like a failure because of it I almost gave up pokemon because I kept losing and people kept making fun of my non typical choices so I switched it up on them and proved to them almost any pokemon can be competitive likemy dragalge nobody uses them but I won a tournament double battles with him my Ferrothorn isn't typical either but its nice to have all that power its amazing to watch him destroy poke after poke once his setup is complete lol
    Wait you want to have a fast Ferrothorn you would be shredded that way in battle
    No way! Congratulations. My Friend Code is 1435 - 4013 - 1487. You know how to find out what your Friend Code is?
    Lol ok you sure you know what I am talking about ;) (teasing so don't get mad)
    Gyro Ball the more slower he is then his opponent the more powerful the attack and since he is already pretty slow have a 0 speed iv makes him slower thus making him stronger
    *facepalm* ugh no offense but your such a noob lol 6iv means it has a 31 in each stat they highest it can go is 31 6iv pokemon are extremely hard to get and are not always the best but most often are (like 6iv ferrothorn is terrible it better 4iv missing sp att and speed or being 5iv with 0 speed iv)
    I hatched a 6iv competitive non shiny shellder last night (well 4am) Do you want it?
    man its impossible to not to like it, like, any cocoa has some drug-addictive-like substance
    ikr goddamn school and delayed poke bank have ruined my life but now im ok lol
    Oh, delicious....

I know what they are, but I don't EV train or pay special attention to IV's :/ And sorry, I can't use my 3DS during the school term :p
    Oh, I love cake ^_^

After I beat out Y, and since I'm not into competitive battling, I find it insanely boring :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…