• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not gonna lie, those times are incredibly awkward for me x.x. Let's try 11:00pm (GMT+1) / 3:30pm (GMT+5.5) on Thursday, may be slightly later than that depending on when I wake up. If not, I'm around after 11pm GMT+1 on Saturday and Sunday.
    The words that we live by, you mean?

._. is our food.
    ._. is our drink.
    ._. is air.
    ._. is salvation.
    ._. is bliss.
    ._. is our destiny.
    ._. is our absolution.
    ._. is life.
    ._. is death.
    ._. is all we have ever wished for.
    ._. is our entire being.
    Sounds awesome. Lol. I'm doing good. I'm having a giveaway going on for WiFi trainers ATM. Shiny HA Eevee with Hyper Voice, Heal Bell and Wish.
    I can appreciate Garchomp's shiny more than Seel, though. That, and shiny Mega Garchomp makes up for not looking different enough, hehe.

A friend of mine had a bunch of them that were RNG'ed, and she was giving them out to friends. Calm natured too, so that's helpful.

Ah, so lots of sandbox elements. Sounds fun if you're into that kind of game.

Yeah, definitely. And a more useful offensive movepool to help it out too.

I've used one in Doubles, with the classic Rotom-W/Garchomp core, and I liked it. I ran an all-physical Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Iron Head/Protect, and it worked out pretty well. The abundance of Tyranitar in Doubles helped me out a lot with him, and I might consider using one myself on that team.
    No, I'm getting stupider. I thought doing only college is no good use and enrolled my self for 2D animation, graphic designing and web designing course.

I have project to make a web site. >.<

Alright, you bet!
    Hey, Vocler! I'm fine. Just that the days have been hopelessly busy. >.<

I'm not having enough time to sleep, I'm working on a huge project right now as well.

Yep, we finally made it. :) 125 is next. :D
    Yeah, Seel has a very disappointing shiny form. There are some unexciting colors like Horsea, but Seel's is just not redeeming.

Yeah, I'm definitely lucky to have one.

Ah, so there's a lot to do outside of just playing the story. That's good.

I can see that. Probably not beating out Lugia as a wall when it's still weak to the omnipresent dragons in Ubers, but it's definitely got a lot going for it.

Yeah, I may not like using mixed sets too much myself, but he'll be an effective mixed attacker. Kinda like Mega Garchomp, except faster with less physical bulk and HP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…