• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, so you did mean the editing software. Yeah, I can relate, I've dealt with a lot of animation and editing program issues. Learned to save often.
    Yeah, lots of school stuff came up. You know, things get crazy in senior year. XD I'm working on my SU though! XD
    Okay. I'm guessing that is an airport code? 'Cause I don't think you're refering to editing software or field exercises.
    Yes, but don't have them board yet, so that the other two can catch up to Diego and Linda. Feel free to alter what Linda said in the cab to be singular, because I was assuming that at least one of them was riding with us, and that was not the case.
    *Jean Grey* often plays a character that could be veiwed as femme fatale, distrustful of men due to her past, but usually alluring to them, you might ask if she's intrested. - You might in the future let us know if certain character types need to be filled for the RPG to proceed.
    Not to undermine the importance of the Femme Fatale to you, but if this ends up being a repeat of what happened with the superhero RPG where you refused to start the RPG without someone to play Captain Marvel, I’m going to be sorely disappointed, because I put a lot of work into my characters.
    There's nothing to update for Titans and Ponies. Titans we're all waiting for Grass. I'm waiting for Mon, you're waiting for Comet in Ponies. I will do Journal and Golden Sun soon though.
    And neither of them decided to share our cab dispite my efforts to assume they were, okay, arriving at the airport is a go. Don't RP boarding just yet, cause our group still needs to meet up.
    Getting over a cold. Give our new players a chance to post before you move onto them boarding the flight, Delta and Fire are joining our team. I've closed new SU to Stonehenge/Guidestones case, but I think we'll be getting new players to other cases, 'cause Kirlia just posted intrest.
    It just felt forced, but I guess either way is fine. Also, it looks like Delta and Firebrand will be joining us soon.
    Seriously dude, Cash Cab? I know there's supposed to be puzzles and stuff in this RPG, but this seems forced. I suppose we can roll with it though...
    Hopefully he says something soon, but if not, it's fine, we can 'excuse' his character and he's free to re-enter when ready. Ah, the parental teasing. Linda's shy though, she might take that as them not liking her.
    Well, if Owl never shows up, we can just have him run off on an 'emergency' of one sort or another... we probably shouldn't make any sort of glorious death post unless Owl says he's dropping out. He may still be going to play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…