• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• um, I'm more of a writer than reviewer. I tend to write just shipping though I am taking a crack at an original fic too. You can easily find them by looking at Statistics on my profile and seeing 'All Threads Started by Mel-Girl'. =D
    NZ summer starts in December so we get it over the Xmas holidays. And lol, I know about the American one. My friends keep having their schools finishing up and they go have their summer vacation and all that! XD
    And um, I guess. I mostly partake in shipping for fun, I am a bit of a romantic and so shipping just kinda clicked with me. It's just heaps of fun and I meet great people through it! ^^
    Ah, it can be a very debatey place but still, you get loads of different opinions and some awareness of things going on and more. It's quite an entertaining part of the forum really. And hm, you should go to Misc and see the thread 'Shipping: what do you think of it?' thread to get some ideas. I don't want to do a repeat of my post, lol. XD

And it's 3.22pm now.
    Hm, I'd have to say Miscellaneous is definitely one of them. Loads of people from all different sections post there so there's more variety in people.
    From what I know, it's a mix. Some people are on the forum, some aren't, it varies. There's usually some moderators on the chat too but in general, it varies.
    :eek: I'll wait and get to know ya a bit more. Have too many contacts where I only talk to them once or twice and that's it, I kinda wanna avoid that a bit. :x
    The key is to find a reason to just randomly VM people. Like say you're in the same thread and someone points out something you're like, "hey, that's a good point", you can simply VM them to say so and conversations can get out of that. It can take time but once you've generally grounded yourself, it's pretty easy to meet plenty of people. :D

Btw are you alioia@live.com?
    Well, what I tend to do is post in the places which hold interest to me and I take note of other posters, see which ones I could hold a conversation with, etc. Or like in the fanfiction section, review other people's fics, you can become friends with your reviewers sometimes. Another way to meet others is to try the Pair/Twin/Husband/Wife Thread in Miscellaneous Section and submitting an application for that.

and ooh, suspense, I don't tend to write that. I tend to write mostly drama with some shipping and humour. XD
    ah yes, Bleach too. My list of anime is kinda long-ish, I guess. Pokemon, Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, Fruits Basket, Shakugan no Shana, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Full Metal Panic, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, K-On, Toradora, Ouran High School Host Club, Rurouni Kenshin, Hetalia Axis Powers and the list goes on and on. XD

Ah, Phillipines, I believe another friend of mine lives there. Nice. And what genres of fanfics do you write, mostly?
    :O Just those. You should try Full Metal Alchemist, good Shounen anime. 8D

And yeah, I gotta go now too cuz I'm being kicked off the computer. And well, I fail at the time zone system but I'm a New Zealander, therefore my timezone is ahead of everyone else's in the world. And so the time for me right now is just past 10.30pm.

And :eek: you want my real MSN, not that one. Long story behind that other one. XD I'd like to get to know you before I go ahead with adding ya though, just cuz. XD

And well, I'll read it but don't expect a review too soon. I'm having a bit of an SPPF post-slump in which I do lurk around SPPF but only post when I find some motivation to. So you might have to wait before that review comes but when it comes, I'll attempt to do a decent job! XD The post-slump's mostly due to loads of school projects and irl stuff. :x
    Switching to VMs cuz I prefer them to PMs. XD

You say you're into anime and fanfiction. Awesome, what anime? :eek:
    Not really, i'm just easy to talk to, most people on my list have befriended me.

I think i've found the perfect person for you.

My friend Brando95.

If you send him a PM and tell him Blue Snover sent you, i'm sure he'll adopt you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…