• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey bleach! are you still looking for a destiny knot? I have it and willing to exchange it to your power weight and band. vm/pm me if you are up on it.
    well what akk do you have? I look for any shiny really I really want a shiny ralts or starters but I'll consider anything really I like to take a pick
    On second thought just forget about that "Ditto" PM, i'll just go and search for a non shiny 6IV Ditto since it has less value than your shiny 6IV Ditto.
    Too much of a dream for an amateur breeder like me to handle a shiny pokemon, especially a perfect Ditto.

I dunno if you are going to cancel our deal on Buneary or you're just currently very busy.
    Either way, i'll be off right now but i have added you. Thanks for your time to be interested at my list.
    I can part with the Sigilyph. I can breed for more to try and get Females of Chespin and Dratini. What did i want again from your list?
    Out of those I'm only really interested in the 5 IV Timid Sigilyph as I already have the others. I can accept the Dratini/Chespin if they are female though.
    Would you trade one of those shiny flawless ditto for a 5IV Aerodactyl missing sp.atk, shiny Ferroseed and one of each ev reducing item? If not I can see what else I have iv bred, the ferroseee however was caught in a friend safari though
    I have a Shiny Modest Eevee with Hidden Ability Anticipation and IV spread 31/x/31/31/31/x.
    Interested in traind for your 6 IV ditto?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…