• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Red1062
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WTF???!!! Oh, yeah that was before she started being a **** about everything. She all up in my damn business ALL THE TIME. Besides she dont give a damn about me.
    You are usually on late at night right?

I cannot trade them yet, I haven't clone them and I am not at home :(
    20 or so people have asked me for a Pichu, but I cannot trade them until after the givaway....it's hella annoying.
    Because she's sitting right next to me every day in class, talkin bout, do u want to get wit me and **** like that. Hell no. But she keeps asking.
    Yes, shinies will have little shiny sprites following you.

An example is the Shokotan Pichu, I also saw it posted in these forums somewhere
    Arceus is more important to me, I want to know if it'll be in the games.

Also, I do like having the Pokemon following you, it seems too much like Yellow
    I just want the games so I can play in Johto again, DPPt is getting boring.

Yeah I was wondering what would happen if you evolved Pichu
    All I need to do now is clone my Fan events and some Shokotans, I do not feel like reseting all day for different info.
    Good news, I got the Pichu, and the WC, so we can reset for any characteristic and IV's. Not nature however, Shokotan is ALWAYS Jolly...
    Sadly no I don't. I'm going to try and convince my grandma to let me get it soon though. I still have a 48 hour trial from some game I bought XP
    Thing is, whenever we play a game he has to whine or complain about it. I also think me getting 100% on three songs doesn't help calm him down XP
    He says the game is going slow and he says he's going to slit its throat in its sleep. Yeah a lot of people get mad, but he takes it to the extreme
    Just writing the next chapter in my fan fiction and watching my friend getting mad at Guitar Hero. He's trying to get 100% on this song and he says the game doesn't read the notes and he strums on time XD It's pretty funny
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…