• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohai. :3 And ooooh, I don't mind if it's cloned or touched, as long as it has Happy Hour. xD
    Anything you need me to breed in return?
    (I have my current breeding list here. Though after I help Varanus with the last Apricorn ball request, I will be taking a break from breeding for the time being, since this will be a busy month for me. x.x; )
    Only Victini. The other three, I already transferred over to Gen6. Sorry for the slight disappointment but I can get you that Victini.
    Hey, want to battle today? I'm around for the next few hours. I know you're in Europe though so the time zone thing might be an issue.
    Heya! Things got extremely busy for me this week. But just to let you know, for whenever you want to pick it up, Midnite is holding onto your Electrike. :3
    Well, I just finished sorting my living dex ~_~ Literally took hours.. now to find out what i need from the leftover pokemon and what not. I need to check which foreign ones do I still need to level up, lol.

And added you too :3
    I can do the trade tomorrow. :] Monday, I start classes again; and on weekdays, I usually don't get home until around after 6 pm, so that might already be too late. xD
    And sure thing. o.o I mean, as said, the only HP Ditto I'll likely need is just the Fire or Fighting one. A Trick Room one does seem pretty useful, as well.
    I got you added, by the way!
    GMT +1... that means you're nine hours ahead of me. I know this, because I often trade with someone from the Netherlands. xD
    (I'm GMT -8 / Pacific Standard Time; well, soon to be GMT -7 due to daylight savings tomorrow.)
    My best times to trade with people from that timezone would be during the weekends. lol
    I'll be able to add you, as I still got a little bit of space left on my roster. My FC is also in my signature, but I'll still share here. :3 1977-0801-2134
    Alright, sounds good to me. xD And yeah, we both tend to share some pokes with each other, especially for breeding. :3
    Not sure when Midnite will want to trade to transfer the Electrike over, since he's fairly distracted with a Y nuzlocke atm.
    Maybe to make things a little easier, perhaps we can exchange 3DS FCs sometime? o.o (Unless your roster is full. lol)
    If you're certain. o.o
    Hmm... probably the only Hidden Power Ditto I wouldn't mind having is either HP Fire (31/30/31/30/31/30; higher priority) or HP Fighting (30/30/31/30/30/30), if possible. >.<
    I just IV checked the last batch of HP Ice Electrikes I hatched, and thankfully one of them had another 31/x/30/31/31/31 IV spread. It's all good now. xD
    I'll be asking Midnite to trade the Electrike/Ditto back to you. ^^
    Are you sure? Although I usually have mixed feelings on cloning, that probably wouldn't hurt. x_x;
    I was able to hatch a few more, but I need to get those IV checked first. o.o
    I finally got it! I hatched an HP Ice Electrike with an IV spread of 31/10/30/31/31/31. (It's also female, Timid nature with Lightning Rod + Switcheroo egg move.)
    I've yet to hatch another one for myself, but I'm not sure how long that will take. xD
    I figured as much. I'll be working on that, for sure. xD
    And oh, how RNG loves to troll the breeders with the IV spreads. ;w;
    Well, I managed to get the perfects in, but still trying to opt for that 30 Def IV. lol
    Heya! :]
    So, I started a little bit on the HP breeding for Electrike last night. I used that Ditto parent, and the first egg I hatched got HP Ice (and it's female). I didn't check the Speed IV yet, but all other IVs should be perfect. I wasn't entirely sure if you wanted that kind of IV spread for HP Ice or the 31/x/30/31/31/31 spread, which is what I'm attempting to work on right now. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…