• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sry I missed you on xat bro :[ Next time you're on and I'm not afk I'll help you get back in the game, and with any luck you can be in the next war c:
    lol d00d thats funny what you said about yugioh. I recent went on a nostalgia spree and dropped some huge amounts on cards. Plus i got like 20 starter decks that im just gonna beef up. Prolly buy some of the older 64 pack card sets as well :p
    I'm tempted to give you the win this round since it's made up of the three shittiest tiers, but I'd prefer to at least make an attempt to battle. This week/weekend is pretty busy, so it'd be cool if we could battle tonight. Pop on TEG xat if you can.
    I'll be able to do tomorrow from 2:30 PM-10:00 PM (GMT-5), Saturday from 12:00 PM-10:00 PM, and Sunday from 12:00 PM-9:30 PM.
    Eh, I probably wouldn't have been able to do Wednesday night anyway cos 9 hour timezone difference. (Unless you can stay up late)

You free on any mornings?
    Hey, we're matched up for TCC. Are you free sometime this Wednesday night?

Also, what's your GMT?
    im available tuesday and thrusday noon-3pm and after 6pm
    or wednesday after 4pm.
    (all in pacific time) You know me, dracaena chat always :v.

If i'm not there tell bgp to grab me from skype.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…