• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I took pictures of the better ones. I can take better pictures now that I just figured out how to turn the flash off on my camera. I had the camera for a year too. I think I know almost everything about how to use the camera I have now and I didn't read the directions for it. Now if I only had a way to upload pictures. Maybe if the one of the computers downstairs go into my sister's room I can upload then. Unless I end up buying a computer by then.
    Just dandy! Still working on a shiny Vulpix. No luck yet, ahaa.
    Maybe I should try my luck at chaining, but I'm pretty sure I am THE WORST. :p
    How 'bout you?
    I hope to show them when I'm a little better. I tried paint once found rather hard to use maybe because I wasn't use to it or something.
    Drawings on paper I'm not sure if I'd be able too since my computer doesn't like SD cards. Although I'd have to use a computer dowstairs which I may. When I'm probably home alone and know that I am for a few hours. Maybe a while before I show anything I haven't really done anything yet with paint I might do so this week.
    I ment paint program on the computer. I tried it a few times but found a little difficult to use. But who knows maybe I can get better on it.
    I have to go up to a trade school for a visit. And some of the pokemon I drew so far look a little weird. My rattatta looks a little deformed. Pikachu is okay. I probably should have went slower with rattatta. And my meowth is a little wierd along with espeon. I might try paint as well. Seeing as my computer doesn't have an sd card slot to upload pictures on.
    I got Eragon last friday for $2 at sears and eat saturday it was an okay game. And I pretty much been switching between games most of the time. and playing demos of old playstation games. As for reading I'm currently going through left behind and Eragon. I also tried drawing gatomon which didn't turn out half-bad considering I just picked up on drawing and Salamon could have been a lot better. I also got my bike out yesterday which I planning on riding this summer since I haven't in a few years. I'm also going to be busy tomorrow. I have to go some place.
    Yeah. It is a lot of fun, which it sounds like you could use some right now. D:
    I haven't got a job yet, partially because I don't turn 16 until August... Where are you working?

I've never been in the same boat as you, so I can't say I know how you feel, but I hope everything gets better. :)
    I'm really sorry. :( My grandma had lung cancer, but I'm sure it's worse for someone's mother to have it, because they are usually much closer to them.
    But in the end, everything turns out okay.
    Life really just isn't fair. It's a shame that such good people have such bad things happen to them. Wow, I've never really typed this seriously before...
    But just keep your spirits up, and her's will stay up, too.
    If you're happy and make enough good times, they'll overshadow the bad times.
    <3
    I'm sorry if I sound like a preacher or have gotten too personal or anything,
    I just hate when people are feeling down. :p
    That the furthest in the Lion King I got to without using level select and I just found out about that code too. Was I got up simba's Destiny once. And the first Ecco the dolphin game is a good game. And if I ever get a wii points card I may get Ecco: Tides of Time and Ecco Jr. Oh and the Ecco the Dolphin for the genesis is known to be a good game but also a faily hard game and scary game I still haven't really beat the game yet though I beat the last boss in the game but I cheated.
    That I've been playing genesis. I also used a level select code on Lion King and Ecco the dolphin to get to the last bosses. And been playing sparkster.
    Yeah. I like Breloom, but I never knew that it was part fighting type. o_o

Bwaha. My sister just gave me a Jirachi, but it's hacked... And I'm actually trying for shinies! I suck at chaining though. And hatching eggs gets tiresome. If you ever need a Swablu, I have 4 boxes full of them. :p

Scramble challenge is basically where you post and other people assign you your team. Sometimes they put restrictions on your Pokemon, like when you're able to evolve and stuff...
    It's actually really fun! I'm having a race with my friend to see who beats the Elite 4 first. :)

So what've you been up to lately?
    I think you should take the Scramble challenge with me! :)
    I'm restarting FireRed to take it. Hehe.
    Yeah, I'm doing fine. :p the only fun place I'm going is the mall, though. I watched the movie Mall Cop the other day and it reminded me so much of Gregory (my favorite local mall cop) that I have to go visit him! ahaha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…