• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sonic (Advantage):

-Sonic's up special is followed by combo w/F-air/ B-air(somebody has to do) or side special is sometimes useful for recovering if you have one jump-
    - You need to do Spin shot; it's difficult to master this one -
    - Needs a few aerials attacks -
    - Doesn't have chaingrab -
    - You should either use Homing attack(if you miss somebody then fail) or Spin Dash for recovering -
    - Double Spring Jump as glitch -

But I don't play as Sonic.

----------
    I need a character with better distance though...
    ----------
    I doubt it. All characters don't have to be better w/distance. It's difficult to choose what you can do w/.

Kirby is good. I prefer to play as Kirby better than Jigglypuff.
    2) You don't use aerial attacks as much as you could be. Some characters have very useful aerial attacks, like Kirby's back air, forward air, and down air. Try to use those instead of resorting to your Hammer and Stone. It can be very threatening at lower percentages, where you can combo attack better.
    Couple of things I noticed:

1) I think you panic whenever you are hit off of the stage. Arpund every 3 out of 4 times you immediately went into your Up-Special after either your regular jumps, or just being thrown out of the stage at all. Remember that you have additional jumps to get yourself onto the stage so you don't have to resort to using the Special move, and automatically become helpless.

Adding to that, it's a good idea to use your recoveries usefully - in other words, try to make it so that you are still posing a threat while also getting yourself back onto the stage. Did you notice that every time I was flown off, I recovered with either a Homing Attack or a Spin Dash? That way, I can attack unsuspecting people, and so I'm ready to get moving as soon as I touch the ground.
    It's all about taking advantage of the lag in attacks. That's what I think of when I use Sonic.
    ----------
    When you use Kirby, most of the time you just float up in the air and use Stone. You use Cutter sometimes, but not as much as Stone. It makes you way too predictable when you Brawl against someone - people just know what to expect
    ----------
    He's correct.................

----------
    c stick does different things in different directions
    ----------
    C stick < > for side smash, up for up smash, and down for down smash

BTW To be honest, Sonic Boom you are sumtimes, too =/ I always have no choice to take down Sonic whenever he spammed w/roll.
    If you mean using an attack over and over again in a macth, then to be honest, yes you do. When you use Kirby, most of the time you just float up in the air and use Stone. You use Cutter sometimes, but not as much as Stone. It makes you way too predictable when you Brawl against someone - people just know what to expect. Use the other moves that you have in your arsenal, that's why they're there.
    If you mean using an attack over and over again in a macth, then to be honest, yes you do. When you use Kirby, most of the time you just float up in the air and use Stone. You use Cutter sometimes, but not as much as Stone. It makes you way too predictable when you Brawl against someone - people just know what to expect. Use the other moves that you have in your arsenal, that's why they're there.
    It means that as I was playing Brawl with Grizzly, my Wii turned off on its own. I think it may be because I changes positions on my bed as I was Brawling.
    I haven't got anythng to trade at the moment, because I've just started my game on platinum, and I have no idea where my pearl is. But, even if I had anything I couldn't trade because I left my wifi connector at my grans. (Yes, I'm 100, and I still have a living grandmother.)
    ----------
    how did i spam?
    ----------
    You actually keep using specials such as "Stone" "Hammer" and "Final Cutter" And Sonic's rolling

----------
    i was pressing something weird with the c stick...
    ----------
    C Stick is for any smash.
    Depends on Wi-Fi has a problem for a lag. You can allow anyone to join you if he/she is close to you.

For example, UK person and US person could connect each other. If they want to get more people then it becomes extremely lagging.

I watched you and M19. I laughed so hard. You tried to attack me, but M19 killed you. x3 M19 probably has a reason.
    Maybe >"HATE SPAMMER"<
    At some point, yes. I'll try and catch you online when I have free time. I'm kinda busy for the next few days.
    well you DID have red...so yeah it's all your fault =P

jk jk but seriously, there's lag because all the kids are playing brawl during the day, there's a lot less lag at midnight and before 6am, I feel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…