• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• and previously? Like a loooooong time ago?

I surely do talk ((Sw))a lot of nonsense

Double team is such a cool move, but I hate the evasion in Pokemon
    Really not? What have you bought recently then? Apart from X and/or Y

That I talk more nonsense than you can understand?

Maybe some other crappy pokemon will?
    I pretty much only listen to classical, symphonic metal, and soundtracks. Speaking of soundtracks, I was playing D&D the other day, and the DM set this as the background music for the battle (at least I think it was this one). Ended up having to change it to this since the battle got so freaking silly.

Yeah. And of course I spend all of yesterday afternoon playing Diablo 2. I decided to create a new character who would be effective (since the necromancer with the coffee fueled skeletons was not an effective character). It worked. I beat the game and am playing in nightmare mode now.
    Lol! And since older gen nintendo wifi will be closed, now is the best time to get as many Pokemon than they can, especially the special event Pokemon. Will Nintendo lift the ban for allow in game event Pokemon to be in GTS? If not they should remove the names.

Haha it is. Have you seen black soil that smelt like tar before? It contains ashes.
    Exactly, some people just continue using it for some reason.
    Yeah, it's not much but something. Indeed.
    Meh, I'm a semi-completionist. I have completed about 2/3 of all the games... I am waiting on a MM Wii U or 3DS though!

Well, I have played both, and would say Golden Sun with no hesitation...
    I remember a WiFi Multi match where every decided "Oh hey, they're gonna wallop us, let's use Protect!"
    And we spammed Protect for like 4 turns. >_>"
    That was fun.
    True, I mean, how many creatures of such design do you even see in Video Games?
    Indeed. Even Pickup has an In-Battle effect, so Illuminate really is unneccesary.
    Ehm, lately mostly Pokemon, but I sometimes play MW2/3 and FIFA, used to be more a while ago

I say more nonsense then you can understand :p

Really? Isn't Hoopa for this generation?
    Hum, K. I really like inamimate object-based Pokémon, as well, they're basically my favourite group of Pokémon if the Bug-Type is too big of a group.
    True, it's pretty bulky, being in the top 20 of HP, and a possible immunity against either Electric or Water is great.
    Too bad it got stuck with Illuminate, though. (Just why can't that have some sort of effect. Why can't it at least make Light-based Moves more potent or something)
    Ah, haha, alright then.
    My favourite Johto Pokémon is Lanturn, I even traded an Egg over to my B2 so I could use it in the main story line ._.
    Hum, alright, then.
    Well, alright, I personally like Dunsparce a lot myself, and it's one of my favourite Gen II Pokémon.
    True, it's just that I've seen some people connect the two. The people don't bother me, though, it's Regions themselves.
    Indeed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…