• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kevin24
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you send me a picture of a summary of the Japanese darkrai event in Japan that went live last month? Want to know what to look for when I'm trading around
    Hello! I noticed you were offering a Furfrou in the shiny section of the trade fourms. Firstly, Do you know if it's nicknameable? Second, can I get some details on it?
    Hmm, well that's the good thing then, bad thing is I can't find anything on this, wanna try sending a message to Nintendo and see if they can give any better info? Only thing I found was someone having trouble with every game on one DS but them working completely right on the other so this is like a reverse situation of that, all I can think of is did you blow on the cart of game slot on the DS other than that sorry to say I couldn't find anything to help :(
    were they placed near a strong magnet or washed/got wet? i also heard that if your 3ds shuts down while communicating with pokebank that it can potentially wipe your game, but i dont see how that could have happened with both... this boggles the mind for sure
    Are they just not registering? Hmm makes me wonder if they're even trying when making the game carts now, trying to think on what it could be let me look something up and see if I can find out what's going on, real quick though are all the components on the back of the cart intact and none are broken?
    do you have any other 3ds games though, it may just be an issue with 3DS titles in the reader if DS titles are working... strange
    Holy crap dude nice horde of gen6 events, sorry to hear about the games not being recognized though, is it just the gen5 ones? Sorry if I'm being to curious just stalker box showed me your post so..
    so i was checking your list, and it looks like you need: ferroseed, spritzee & deino, also, i have 2 6IV absols that you dont have, one adamant, pressure, the other is naive with super luck, lemme know if you are interested in any of these
    hey i noticed you dont have one of these listed:
    shiny nidoran(Female)- timid, hustle 5IV 31/XX/31/31/31/31/31
    yours is a male, so this would complete your set

ill look over your list again and see if anything catches my eye
    Charmander timid solar power dragon pulse, outrage, dragon dance, belly drum missing attack
    Lapras missing attack modest hydration thunder, rest, ice beam, rain dance
    Kabuto missing sp.atk adamant swift swim harden, knock off, rapid spin, flail
    Marill adamant 6IV huge power aqua jet, superpower, belly drum, water gun
    Staryu missing attack timid natural cure tackle, harden
    Absol adamant 6IV pressure sucker punch, play rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
    Piplup modest missing attack torrent Scald, yawn, aerial ace, brick break

Any of these interest you? Just skimmed your list and don't think I saw them and I just checked their memories a little while ago
    Hi Kevin! I had a quick question regarding the manner in which a (non 3DS) DS system interacts with one's computer. Specifically, is Nintendo Wi-Fi connection/ the official GTS platform required as a base from which to operate, or are there outside servers one can use for this process? I started a thread about the upcoming shutdown of the Generation IV and V Wi-Fi service, and a number of people have asked about the possibility of working with .pkmn files or conducting file trades after May 20th. I just thought you might be able to help clarify matters. Thank you in advance for any assistance that you may be able to provide.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…