• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope.

It's more like I wouldn't be able to make anything do enough damage to matter. I think I am coming up with a way to do this though. But I found the cave of all things lightning immune.
    School mostly, and some various other things.

Okay, I doubt I am going to get through hell mode as a caster. When there is a horde of enemies immune to lightning, you have a problem. I really can't afford to get another element since anything I put into another now will be ridiculously weak. I guess I can still try, but I doubt I'll finish this mode. I can try again as a melee character I suppose.
    Thanks!

I am deleting a ton of Friends on Serebii (Over 50 lol), and I have reduced it to 6 people who I talk to, although 2 of them are never active anymore...
    So...they should remove the special Pokemon names in 6th gen GTS. Or else those people who ask for them will NEVER get them haha. Actually I thought they will also adjust the level restriction for the legendary Pokemon as well. That isn't hard to implement it isn't it?

Clay soil...is a normal soil lol since it is the most common soil in my country. It is not infuse with ash or anything else to boost plant growth.
    Indeed.
    True, once I played around with it for fun once, and I ended up getting unlimited Berry Juice because my opponent's Bronzor kept using Recycle to retain it xD
    And tired. Mostly tired.

It wasn't stupidly hard. Hell mode which I got on now however, might be ridiculously hard. Immunities to lightning is a problem, since those are the only offensive skill I'm trained in. With my second weapon I have two skill points in an ice spell (because the item grants it), but two skill points is really low.
    Oh I mean for 6th gen GTS. It bans special in game event Pokemon. Lol I forgot to add in that.

I don't use that haha. Mine is normal clay soil. The roadside with just planted tree has that soil.
    Ohh gotcha. My other DS is currently out of commission, so I'd be out of luck if I had to connect with a friend :/ And I'm right there with you. They've at least got me hooked until they hopefully remake 3rd gen. I've been dying to see how they revisit Hoenn.

Oh, people talked to you just because you're a new mod?? That's crazy. I didn't know people did that o_O
    But don't you have to do missions with a friend? Like a local friend? & True true. That's still pretty cool though. It's crazy how big Pokemon is. 18 years and still going strong. I wonder how long it'll last.

What stopped the stream of VM's? Did you get crazy awesome mod powers or something?
    And what a silly fight it was...too bad we're not playing tonight.

I'm really close to the end actually. Will definitely be on hell mode by tomorrow. Hell mode will be interesting since lots of stuff will be immune to lightning. And yes, it is fun. Even though I've died a fair few times.
    :OO 40+ Heart Scales in one mission!? Dang, I guess I should hit up the Entralink then. I've been in dire need of those lately >.< & Really?? That's so cool. Do lots of people in your dorms play/follow Pokemon then?

You're welcome ^-^ haha I bet. It must be weird to actually be a mod after years of seeing them on the forums.
    The battle itself got silly. So we decided a change of background music was in order.

Yup, this one went a ton smoother. Nightmare mode is the second highest difficulty level. I keep all my levels, skills, equipment, etc from normal mode, but the enemies have higher levels, there are more powerful enemies and I took a -40 to all my magic resistances. Hell mode is worse. Everything is immune to some magic or another, you take a -100 to magic resistances, and I don't know what else. At least the equipment you find is better.
    The only thing you can do is walk around and talk, right?

Cmon, I used my best effort on that!

But Acupressure isn't banned during Random Battles
    Animal Crossing, that is a game Goggle plays a lot too

It has been thought about more than you can imagine. I also have a bunch of Gym leader jokes, such as: What did the Electric gym leader say to his Rotom?

Watts-on TV

Not in the battle tower right? I always hear people moan about the Dusknoir
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…