• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Girl, you were way out of line in your post to dangertrout =S Im in the same boat as you, so I know what its like, but blaming someone else for you self harming? Not ok. Your post was out to make Dangertrout feel like ****. Dangertrouts post was out to keep the thread a family friendly place where there arent swearwords. Its a pokemon forum, after all..
    I get how you feel, but really, blaming someone else fr what you do to yourself isnt ok. This is coming from an autistic self harmer, so I know what you feel. It's not an excuse.
    Hey ShinyMisty, I have a quick question for you. I noticed that you have really clear, sharp, defined images of Gen VI sprites in your shiny card. Could you tell me where you get your sprites? They look very nice.
    I know it's difficult - you just have to remember that happy times will come again, but much more quickly if you keep going and stay strong
    Just wanted to say that Gromit is an awesome name for a Smeargle xD It fits so perfectly, and I never thought of it before :)
    Hope you do feel better, by the way. I have anxiety issues myself - so I think I can sort of relate, even if it isn't quite the same...
    Well, I don't have asbergers, so I can't really speak form experience on that point.
    I have friends who are though, and they are able to have social contact without feeling awful, so you may just need to find different people.
    I can speak from experience on the anxiety and depression though, and worrying about what might happen doesn't get you anywhere.
    I get the not wanting to go out because it's unsafe, but staying in can be just as bad if you're very depressed.
    Do you have a local library nearby? As ridiculous as it sounds, it's a relatively safe venue and it gets you out of the house for a bit.
    Even if you just go there and skim through their bulletin board or pamphlets for activities that sound even mildly interesting.
    You don't even have to talk to anyone ;)
    What I know from experience: you need to find something to do so you don't drive yourself further into depression with negative thought.
    Thank you! To be honest, I just didn't know how quickly levels got up in X/Y because I didn't really notice first time around due to the Exp. Share. I probably will do another one soon, but I'm currently doing three other challenges (LG Rock Mono-type, FR Psychic Mono-type, Emerald Nuzlocke) so I'll probably finish them first. To be really honest, if the VS Seeker was an item I'd probably try to plough on as that's an amazing way to get exp, but since it isn't... I didn't really want to train my team up for several hours only for them to lose to Korrina or something.

Good luck with your one! I do keep following it, but gutted about your starter (Though I know it was a while ago!)
    Well you've actually inspired me now xD

I'm planning on going after Azelf now on Platinum because I can't unlock Stark Mountain...so I thought I may as well hunt them if I can't advance without them.

I also have a Shiny Bronzor to use just like you (from my BQ too :p), but it's only Lv18 and I need to train it up a lot x.x

Hopefully we get our shinies quickly (especially after that Giratina hunt, gosh!). Good luck!
    Thanks! And lol the gif is from a rap battle parody and in context the gif is alot better. Just a stupid thing I find funny. And GL to you about the lake trio. If I were you I'd go SR in B2 or W2 cause Mespirit is stationary. But that's my 2 cents
    I would say something that is immune to or resists Psychic would work best...training a Bronzong would be a good idea, it learns Hypnosis and takes little damage from any of the trio's attacks. Hypnosis is 70 accuracy in Gen 4 iirc, but you don't need to worry about missing a couple of Hypnosis.
    Well, glad to know I inspired you :)

Mesprit flees when you talk to it, so saving before you talk to it will allow to SR it. Save in front of the cave just in case I am wrong, then check to see if I'm right xD

Personally, I'd save annoying roamer Mesprit until last, but it's your choice.

Hopefully you also go for Giratina too at some point afterwards. But good luck with it, and I hope luck shines (hahahaha) on you and the lake trio!
    To be honest I'm feeling bad when I have to tell you that you can't get a Shiny Jirachi in Gen 6 >.<

I kinda have the same feeling as you, as like I said, I already have one in Gen 5. Actually, it somewhat hurts more if you already have one yet unable to transfer it to Gen 6, it feels so close yet so far. Not to mention knowing that eventually the Jirachi will be the only shiny left alone in Gen 5. It's actually better if you don't have one, since you won't have to think about it XD
    Hey Good luck on your Pichu hunt! Don't worry when it shines you'll now, I knew with mine ;). Look for the darker skin and cheek pouches ;).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…