• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No. Bleuumbreon.

You need is he good? I'm doing fairly well it seems. I have him in a corner right now, so I should take the lead soon.

Wait, Imposter does PASBL? I didn't even know that...
    Im not to bothered by slow refs. It's the same guy for both, actually.

Sunshinemasterking and Escalion.
    PASBL?

I still have two slots left. I don't have any intentions of putting in another challenge until I finish up.
    I spoke to one mod who said he has found out who was doing it and told him to stop -- interestingly enough, I also received another negative rep even after that. I'll give it a few days and see if anyone else comes forward with any new neg reps and then potentially contact him again if it still hasn't ceased.
    Psynergy, KillerDraco, RaNdOmCaPs, Monek OP, Mercutio, and Butterfree for Ubers?

Also, it wasn't SPPf. It was Miss SPPf.

Too lazy to do another string.
    ----------
    KAKAKAINDIKENKSME, NSIBNE!!! KJSNIENIFNENFKOA, ALALALAKIEDBIMPOSTERMMEHIFNFOENDRCIELCMIENNCIDNENE ENEFFJEOCLONEBLAZERMOSNEINDOENDODNEJK!!! Achtog?
    ----------
    Whats this about?
    Zelphon, Creeper, Moogles, and Kreis for Shipping Oscars? Did I DJIKEFVOMFEKVERJKOELLIEJFENJOEFNVONEFONKVEKMEWTHEGATORNVNFUHIFEUNRVNURNUSUNSHINEMASTERQUEENKJRJVKRKJVJRJVRKJVRKVIENEFOEVJNEFTIFFANYFEJONEROJNVVNJONMISSSPPFEDBIIJERNOVOEJRVNOJVNJEDVJEFJINVVNVOLCERNRFNIRNUOFNOURNUOVV forget anybody?
    I like how you randomly hid me, Clone, and Ciel's usernames in that string of KDVNJRVNEKFEOGOELSJOFJEOJGOSOKFMAKANJÃODFIVDKWGJDJKGKEKOGEOJBEMHYDROHSJDKVEKVMKEMIVVDVIDJWBDOJIVWIDCANADAJNWDNOVWDJOVWNDOINVWMOOTKEFNIVMWNOWVEOJIEJEWJ text.
    HFBHVJDYIVERUYRGUlCDYFUEIHFNEIFNENFIEFNIENFIENFINEVNEKJFIEHFEKJVKEFJE
    EBFAUBFBSHSHFNXJYDBDUDJFMFHFBCHNNFIVJVKFMDHUFYJFHDDIFGEVVJYSJBDHVUUFHDNDUDUDJDJDJDJDIDIFJDNDJFKDIVJDMFKRMGLRB?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…