• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, not to mention that Houndoom, Absol & Banette have been cast aside for years begging for an evolution to give them that stat boost they needed so much. And now that they got it, its just a temporal thing & if they want to be good in battle, they NEED it, & also need to sacrifice their item slot. I mean, I think its great they finally got some attention but it should have been a permanent thing.
    Nice to find someone else that wants Mega Banette/Doom/Absol to be permanent xD There's always that "ugh wish it was permament" feeling everytime I see them.
    Ooh. Yep. Nope. I completely missed that. Sorry! :/
    Have you ever watched the Pixar movie Cars? That's the only thing I can think of when you said "car pokemon". But a move called Road Rage sound really cool.
    Awesome! I saw them live last year and they were awesome. I was just wondering cause I saw a post of yours saying /MutyaKeishaSiobhan.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…