• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Because you're my extra special pedobuddy, Kirbs~
    They should make "pedobuddy" an option in the pair/twin/husband/wife thread, y/y?

IKNOWIKNOW AND ITS A MOD I THINK
    B-but his eyes are like pools of brown I <3 them ;;
    His voice actor helps too. I got his drama CD the other day - him siniging = fangasm. 8DDDDDD

FRANZ JOSEPH WOULD NOT BE PROUD. XD

When you get to episode 11, let me know. <3
    But I thought pie was a lie Kirby you are confusing my little mind. ;;

Japan fangirl over here. *squeals in delight*
    8D

Well, it's been making me stressed and ugh lately too. ;~; And yes, twin understands! 8DDDD Oh yes, Kiba's permanent, quite like with you and Nejiki too. 8D OMG I'd like to see them try. >)

ilu moar
    KIRBY.
    FOR WATCHING HETALIA.
    YOU ARE OFFICIALLY AWESOMESAUCE ON THE AWESOMECAKE.

Who's your favorite country?

ALSO...

«Nejiki keeps going, and going, and going...»
    Glad to see I didn't talk about some random stuff that might be contrary to what you were asking.You're welcome. It's okay, I've been helping a lot of people with GIMP so I'm used to the questions.
    Hello there.
    I suppose you can download the video and open it up with GAP (GIMP animation program if you were wondering) and make the frames into layers. Then to make it icon sized I assume you would crop it or resize the layers. Apologies but I've done this so long ago,so I've forgot some steps.. I think you can find a tutorial from GIMPtalk, since that's where I found the tut. Apologies again if this isn't what you were intending to do or not to what you had in mind.
    Or you could just download the video open it up with some video editor and take a picture frame by frame.
    Ooh, I didn't notice the other VM until now! ;~;

awww, it's okay. I've been kinda busy-ish with stuff. And yes, Marik is the shizz. He is <33333333333333 and and and I'm making a bishie claim on him too. Dropped Ryuuji. gawd, I'm fickle. Kiba never gets dropped though, of course. <3 And yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay <3333333333333

ilu <3
    Well usually I'm burdened with stupid enrichment programs, but all I have is leadership camp, Boy Scout CIT training, and pretty much a newfound job as a lifeguard from July to August.
    I'm just messing with you...
    Anyway, I'll be busy this summer, but I'm gonna try to be on a lot.
    It'll be hard, as I'm making an MMORPG, and you know how much sprites and music THAT takes...

I've gained a new obsession...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…