• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was 11 in 2008, but I guess I meant the infractions I received. Ah well, the past is in the past.

Well, "welcome back" is a bit of a stretch. I'm not sure if I can get back into activity here now, ha ha...
    YooooooOOOooo~ o; It's good to be back! At least, periodically! Definitely taking your advice on the edits to the first chapter. But first--I must orchestrate Hoenn things. Because trumpets.

What have you been up to lately?
    Oh noooooooooooooo :( That sucks :( I hope this promotion stays in stock for a while because I could see them doing another run maybe when they're back in Japan. I would look on YJA, have you used a middleman before? I can totally help if not. Back when 5th gen was coming out and they had the giant starters, I needed Snivy. I got mine off YJA for about 8,000 yen plus about $40 in fees/shipping and whatnot (would have been way cheaper but yen rate at the time was 1 usd = 77 yen), it came to around $150 which was half compared to what everyone else was selling it for haha. So I bet you could find a good price on Meowstic especially since the yen rate is way higher now :) If you opt to try that and need anything just let me know, I can do a search today and see what they have too :D

If I actually do get the plush, assuming they're in stock and stuff I am not sure where I'll put them :( A lot of my stuff is in boxes right now especially since I am about to move into a house haha. I won't have as much room. If I do display them, they'd look really good sitting in my papasan chair in my office/spare bedroom :D

I am super excited for that petit dude because when I saw that I nearly lost it. I totally wasn't expecting it and you're so right, they all look adorable in that art style. I wanted to get Raichu and Mew too but Gengar is my favorite so I opted for just him for the time being haha. If they do a lot of Mega Gengar merch I probably will collect him. I am most interested in plushies but I'll be curious to see the one Tomy is releasing of him in September. He still kind of scares me because of the whole awkward leg thing rofl. Are you going to collect him :D?
    Awww noooooooooo the deadline. I would def bookmark it and see if they do. They might :D Totally agree about the Meowstic merch, I was looking forward to their merch as soon as I saw them revealed ahah. I knew I had to have them. I totally got the Gengar petit, he's way too cute not to have B)
    I got a lot of my stuff from Yahoo Japan Auctions and Sunyshore. I totally get the concern about the high markup though. I really wanted the big Meowstic plush but daaaaaaang that is a lot :( Teki linked me here and I signed up for both of them. They're like $45 USD for me so $20 cheaper per plush, hopefully they still have them in stock when they do their run. You might be able to still add your order :D Teki did all the research on that person and they have super good reviews, even reviews from people who frequent pkmncollectors B) Between Meowstics, Gengar, Greninja and Pikachu I may as well just not even have a wallet to hold money since it vanishes so quickly :(
    Awwwww yiss Meowstics are two of my favorite Pokemon from Gen 6. I want to buy everything from the Espurr wanted promo :(
    (I have given up yellow in the last time I actually came here.)

Hello again. How have things been? The time I was here and eleven, the millions of mistakes I've made. Oh god.
    I understand. Just do me that favor.
    We both have the same safari anyways, just let him know. :)

Anyways, how you been?
    Anything new?
    Hey Psychic
    Sorry for bothering you, but can I get your brother's FC for his FS?

I kind of need it if thats okay with you?
    I have a really bizarre memory :p
    Also, I used to be far less social, so conversations I had (even online) were a big deal and therefor more memorable to me.
    :p

But yeah. I like to cook, but we don't bake very much in our house. Too bad, cause fresh cookies are the best!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…