• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Niko is similar to my real life name and major is simply the rank.
    Carton Network's Fusionfall came up with the name. >_>
    Thanks! And I got modded in another place on the forum today too! And yeah. I'm glad I did, though. It's given me something to procrastinate with, haha.

And wow! Congrats, Dr. bobandbill! How is your website running?
    Thanks.

Agreed with your post, but at least the Schulz family is at the head of the helm (mostly) for the project,
    and there's a real reason to do the film.
    I think that's a pretty good way to honor the 65th anniversary.
    Pretty well! I've been busy with schoolwork, and spring break is coming up! I've also just recently become a mod on Smogon. Looking back at my old posts on here, I'm really shocked I got this far. x.x But anyway! How are you?
    I don't mean to bother you but could you do something about this thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?627040-March-27-XY021-Time-to-Debut!-PokéVision-with-Serena-and-Fennekin!!

The 2 or 3 people currently posting there have taken over it and are complaining about other member's ideas and have derailed the topic with spam.
    I am here to quite support what was said by Baé.

That guy just joined and started to neg rep people on Artist's Corner saying the neg rep stuff was a soap opera or something. Look, this happened the same day when he joined and he's not a member there. It should be obvious why there's a suspicion here, plus there's proof it's him. We, from the Artist's Corner, have plenty of reasons to believe it's the same guy that have done that before, since "that other person" was on neg rep spree on the Artist's Corner, repping every other member. He did gave some advice through it though, and that sort of behavior, doing it to help, is perfectly acceptable, but what occur is, it discourage people from posting there.

People can go and report the rep, sure, but you, me and almost everyone know this stuff doesn't and never worked, since you have plenty and plenty of people saying how they are neg repped recklessly and the "report" feature doesn't work. A guy had send me a VM saying I could report his neg rep because it was intended to be a positive rep. I talked with Ellie and the neg rep is still there, despite I had proof and had sent her the link to the VM.
    Plus hundred of MODs saying there's nothing that can be done to other users.
    Kaiserin also said she talked with a MOD/ADM once, twice and I believe there had a thrice and now may have a fourth time.
    There's not any way to put that person a "special" usergroup where he can't give rep anymore (and I think there is this feature, because I work on another forum as an ADM and we do this with problematic users, plus it's vBulletin, just like here)? It'd certainly deal with people abusing this feature.

Not a rant though. I just felt to say it. Sorry for this rather long post, hehe!
    Yeh, I was kinda suspicious since the "new" person seems to know the stuff happening and throw reps around like its made up to throw reps as soon as he joined, which is unlikely. I know about being new and stuff, but everything that I just pointed out made my suspicion lean towards him being an alt more than a newbie. Thanks for the confirmation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…