• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my shiny 4 iv or higher pokemon
    bulbasuar
    squirtle
    yamask
    frokie
    chespin
    cyndaquil
    aron
    helioeptile
    amaura
    elekid
    mudkip
    absol
    totodile
    pawniard
    horsea
    frufrou
    eevee
    ralts
    staryu
    snivy
    binnacle
    axew
    venipede
    piplup
    electrike
    kabuto
    inkay
    fennikin
    poliwag
    golurk
    mawile
    aegislash
    trevenant
    emboar
    machamp
    braviary
    zoroark
    gliscor
    ninetails
    scrafty
    larvestra
    charizard
    scizor
    hydregon
    kabuto
    serperior
    carbink
    infernape
    houndoom
    blazikin
    gengar
    ferrothorn
    tyrantrum
    charmander
    ferroseed
    marill
    smeargle
    scatterbug
    litleo
    sableye
    skiddo
    espurr
    heracross
    pm me for more details :)
    looking for other competitive kalos born shinnies
    Alright no hurry cause we both clone I know how long it takes, especially since I've been getting one clone a day #_#
    Thanks for the help, I also have a spare adamant 5IV V-create Rayquaza, after your done cloning you can have it to if you'd like :)
    Well I went and added you before you saw me on WiFi and it didn't say I had you yet, that's odd cause don't think I'd remove you, unless because I had full friend codes and forgot who was who on them @_@
    Hey there!!! :) I saw that you have Helioptile in your Friend Safari. Can I please add your FC? I really need a safari with Helioptile! :(

Thanks in advance! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…