• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm...SPPf seems to be lagging again...I hopeyou don't get, like, 3 visitor comments from me, all saying the same basic thing. xP

Anyways, I can understand the obsession for both games; both are incredibly awesome, though I find TWEWY to be a lot better, and no doubt within my Top 5 for favorite games. Though the Paper Mario games are still high up there, in case you couldn't figure out my obsession of a certain psychotic jester. ^.^

Speaking of names though, might I ask what "ankokuryu" means or is?
    Hey there. You clearly are quite obsessed with TWEWY and FFTA2, as seen in...quite a few of your posts, as well as your signature. I also loved those games, but clearly not as much as you do. Anyways, I wanted to ask if you'd like to be friends?
    Hello! I read you post in my rpg, and I totally agree with you. You see, I haven't played the game myself. ^^;

But I've always wanted to, so until then I started this rpg. Now, I was wondering...seing as you also wanted to make a TWEWY rpg and your a total TWEWY professional. Would you mind helping me out? Like, co-owners of the rpg.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…