• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey skull! you me and juffate need to come up with a triad name, do you have any thoughts/ideas? :D
    hi. can i have ur timid froakie from the trade. I have shiny 5 iv rayquaza, 3 IV shiny kalos larvitar, shiny seismetoad and shiny gallade for trade. Plz trade with me because I really want it. I hope u understand and thank you.
    Just saying this since you have a lot of pokemon aswell, don't forget to check memories on every kalos bred Pokémon you have cause in gen5 people can hack the region is says they are from and they can appear to be from kalos and checking their memories is the only way to know for right now
    hey, ive updated my list quite a bit, probably a few thing you might be interested in now lol, im going to look over yours and see if you still have anything i want
    I have a few more offers now

Ferroseed
    Relaxed
    31/31/31/xx/31/0
    Harden, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Spikes

Squirtle
    Modest
    31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Rain Dish
    Ice Beam, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Scald

Horsea named Seeper (cause egg was obtained on a German Game)
    Adamant
    6IV
    Swift Swim
    Water Gun, Outrage

Elekid
    Adamant
    Static
    6IV
    Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop

Turtwig
    Adamant
    Shell Armor
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Tackle, Grassy Terrain, Seed Bomb, Superpower

(Not sure if you have this one)
    Litleo
    Male
    Moxie
    31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Tackle, Leer, Yawn, Fire Spin
    Would you be interested in any of these kalos bred shinies?

Cleffa
    Calm
    Magic Guard
    31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Metronome, Stored Power, Aromatherapy, Wish

Chimchar
    Hasty
    31/31/xx/31/31/31
    Iron Fist
    Leer, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch

Lucario
    Hasty 6IV
    Justified
    Earthquake, Close Combat, Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick

Venusaur
    Chlorophyll
    Modest
    HP Fire 31/30/31/30/31/30
    Hidden Power, Giga Drain, Growth, Sludge Bomb

Cyndaquil
    Modest
    31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Blaze
    Leer, Flame Burst, Extrasensory, Double Edge
    Just remembered I didn't tell you the eevee can be ev wiped and has its HA and is female, shoulda mentioned that before but now that I think about it you probably didn't want it just cause its nicknamed
    Hello,
    Im interested in that Shiny Honedge of yours. Would you trade it for a 5iv Jolly Mold Breaker Drilbur? Yes it is shiny
    Would you be interested in a perfect iv Japanese shiny ditto or 5IV Italian shiny ditto 31/31/31/31/31/0 both from gen5
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…