• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All right. I'm probably going to beta BA's TBB One-Shot first as he sent me that A LONG time ago and I feel bad that I didn't beta it yet. What's the deadline for this chapter to be out?
    Do you have any Jolly, Adamant or Naive Ditto's that you could temp trade with me or trade full time for an Elekid with Ice Punch and Cross Chop.
    Oh yeah, it is. I've been having a blast, I've got nearly 600 subscribers already it's been great.

I've had it before, haha yeah. Although this is more of a 'I haven't written in two months because I don't feel like it' sort of thing haha.
    I've actually really been getting into making iPhone application reviews on YouTube lately, which has been a lot of fun. Most everyone in the iPhone community are very cool, and there's always a ton of things happening. I really like it anyway.

Here soon enough though I have got to get some writing done though haha.
    Nothing much, nothing much. I haven't been all that active here lately haha.

It's been a while man, what's going on?
    Be glad it's never happened to you. I'd never had it happen to me before today - the closest I'd come was someone plagarising a review of mine (not a very long one, either), which just left me with a bemused "lolwut?" kind of feeling. xP

SQUEE POTENTIAL FUTURE REVIEW. :3
    I would give him some credit - the plot and characters were his. Or, at least, they weren't from my fic, and I seriously hope they weren't from anyone else's. Only the writing style was stolen from me. But after that VM? He doesn't deserve even the tiniest shred of credit from anyone.

But yeah. Thanks.

On a slightly different note:

YOU'RE A CLOSET READER YAY. :3 Now that I know of your existence, I hope I can get some kind of comments/review out of you. Pretty please? =P
    Eh, you know what? Forget that last message. I can see where this is going right now and I don't like it. How about you just leave me alone, and I leave you alone and never look at your profile again since for some reason you don't seem to want me to. Deal?
    Yeah, tell me that I can't tell you what to do, then you go and tell me what I can't do? Please, this is exactly why I found the whole Yami argument so amusing. I'm probably not going to be visiting your page anymore because I have no reason to, but may I ask what is the big problem with me doing so, and why despite your insistence that you carry no grudge you continue to act as if I am a lesser person and below you?

And this is how I talk to almost everyone that I don't know, sorry if you find it condescending. You may see it as if I'm overreacting, however on my end I see the same in you. Telling me that I can't visit your public profile anymore when I was merely looking at a conversation without even interfering isn't exactly a normal reaction. If you wish to keep such conversations private, then perhaps VMs aren't the best choice.
    Let me make this clear right now, while I do not let down past grudges easily it is not my desire to continue arguing over them when they have been dead for months. As I said, viewing your conversation with Yami had nothing to do with the past. It may have given me a biased view on the matter, but the sole reason I was looking was because I found it simultaneously interesting and amusing, on both yours and her part.

Why my name has stayed, I don't know. Perhaps only 9 other different people have visited your page since I stopped checking it and I would have been pushed off soon. Maybe it's a minor bug that no one's ever caught or thought to fix since it's so minor. In any case, I would appreciate it if this did not turn into an argument. I have already explained that my viewing your page had no secret ulterior motive, so let this die now.
    Nothing to do with our previous encounter, I assure you. I was merely following your "discussion" or however you want to put it with Yami Ryu. Bad timing for you to call me out though as I got bored of it a few days ago after it apparently ended and so stopped looking, or stalking in your words.

Don't fault me for being curious; one of my favorite time wasters when I'm bored is searching the forums for anything amusing or interesting. If you don't want people reading your discussions then you shouldn't have them in a place which anyone can view.
    Ack, sorry. I was going to but then my mom called me and I haven't been on the computer since. And I almost have to go and yeah. I PROMISE I will comment tomorrow, mkay?
    I try to be as quick as possible. And sorry, I forgot to send it to you yesterday. x]

You're very welcome. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…