• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lolz sis, we're both boulder trainers xP whoaaa, you were last active in august of last year, silly sis, but i have no room to talk, i was last active in february..
    I see you haven't been on in awhile, but I wanted to tell you this anyways ( I still don't have a YT account D: ).

About your video for previews of the AMV's/MEP's you plan on doing, they look so freakin' awesome! I think you should definately finish the 'In the End' video because I am a huge LP fan, and not many people use that with shippings...or ones I like, at least. xD

The Reason and Decode are also great songs, and I think those look terrific so far. I recently finished Fruits Basket so I'm interested in the last video, so I like them all. :p

Sorry for not talking to you lately or checking your channel, school really sucks with homework and all. Dx

Anyways, awesome job! No pressure or anything, though. ;P
    Hya! =D I'm sorry I don't think I can spell your username right (cause Im stupid like that) you're dragongurl (some numbers I can't remember xD;) right? =D Welcome on serebii n_n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…