• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can say that. Even before I registered, it was already becoming this whole community, but that didn't last long enough for me to get into. So the sense of community was still there but the original people weren't, so we did what was right and become a new one. XD The community I was in, well, it made Face-Offs really worthwhile, expanding the whole voting mechanic into several possibilities, and having the sense of going back because you're invested in it and all. I may be looking at it idealistically because of nostalgia but it really was great, and it was an honor to moderate it. :)

Well I'm past most of the stressful stage I guess, but the biggest kick-in-the-balls stress is yet to come, which is my [final ever!] finals week with the production and the Spanish exam and the final deadline for the thesis. Good thing the youngsters [AHAHA] are really friendly, but it's funny that they're more fluent in Spanish than I am. XD

Oh, well uneventful may seem bland but at least you aren't stressed! XD And cool!! Where'd you get it?
    That's what I think too. I mean, they did it with the 2 previous gens, so I don't see why they wouldn't follow suit with R/S. Although, I still can't believe Nintendo didn't do anything for it's 10th anniversary. Or if they did, I don't remember what it was X)

I guess I could see that. But I dunno, mods are still regular people :/ You just have more internet powers lol. The way some people act around mods reminds me of people around celebrities though. haha It's funny that you say that! I never really thought about who should or shouldn't be a mod, but once you got your mod status, I was like 'Hm...he would make a really good mod.' lol I don't know what it is, but you have like...the right personality for it or something. It just seems to fit you.
    I know. I was making a joke... Ive seen Poison Jab Garchomp, which really made me laugh.

Yeah, I dont like Baton Passing with him. Scolipede is much better for that imo.
    But the thing is, Azumarill KOs before Conk can even move ;-; But DAT POWER. Its the same concept as Hydro Pump and Fire Blast over Surf and Flamethrower.

Normal Blaziken actually Baton Passes better, as he can hold Leftovers. Its a small niche, but its there.
    I guess. Too bad Azumarill, Togekiss, and Cleable beat Conk 1 on 1 though. Because of Dat power. Dats why.

Yeah, at least last gen. Now you can get away without sun support, since Mega Blaziken is a thing. And yes, yes we do.
    Yeah. I also can't get Ice Punch, so I have to resort to Poison Jab. Nah, let them be. More wins for me.

That's true. I used Groudon myself cuz I had Blaziken. Sweeping teams with him was awesome.
    Bravely Default will definitely contest that top spot!

I hate phagocytes and lymphocytes so much...
    True. I have Payback on Conk, as Knock Off isn't an egg move (which completely sucks), so I have to deal with the reduced damage every once and a while. Iron Tail is a terrible move unless your name is Ash's Pikachu.

Rain plagued both tiers last gen. It's just that OU is more played, so it got all the attention.
    Oh, I didn't realize that switching out caused the Analytic boost, so I guess that makes sense. As for Salamence, yes, he's cool, but I'd prefer Infernape simply because I could use him on my gym team, and also fairies kinda wall Mence.

True, but whenever I played Ubers last gen, people spammed Thunder like no tomorrow. It was really annoying.
    Woot I think I have 25 of them even when I use them alot! Hmm I so want to battle you XD But you only go for single battle isn't it?

I just started working today and I got shrouded in haze.

Yup using baby powder is better than insecticide powder! The ants here are mostly small size though, it may not work the same with the big ones.
    I guess so. Starmie just seems too fast for it, but thats just me. Either a 6IV Naive Infernape or Salamence preferably their HA too.

Oh yeah, I forgot you were one of those people who ran Kyogre and Thunder spammed. Sun was better, as it allowed Blaziken to sweep.
    Out of the 3, I'd recommend Bravely Default the most, it is one of (if not the) best games on the 3DS at the moment!
    I prefer Natural Cure on Starmie, but I get what youre saying. I really want a 6 IV mixed sweeper though.

Yes. Also, Thunder is better when Kyogre runs rampant too.
    Yeah, but I want 6IVs for 6IVs. 5IVs dont do anything for me.

True I guess... Electro Ball Mewtwo? Really? Wow...
    Eehh, I'm not the biggest fan of hot dogs unless they're grilled. My desk is covered in everything. Books, games, papers, my laptop (when I'm not using it), some other crap....

At least I didn't say attach a helicopter whirligig to it
    Really. I always get crap offers...

Ancient Power is for Talonflame too. Plus you can raise ALL your stats 10% of the time, too. I have an event Jirachi sitting in my box in HG. Other than that, I only have the Pokebank Celebi, Blazikenite Torchic, and Shiny Giratina.
    Nope -_- The trade forum isnt that good, which is why I never really use it.

Thats true. I never said it was bad on Heatran. What I meant was it is bad for Yzard. Nope. I have a Shiny Girantina Event though that Im SR for a good nature.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…