• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm I wonder where you get that news because so far even the government in Indonesia admitted that it is hard for them to put off the fires. Haze consisted mostly of ash particles, and most factories produces more gas than ash...so they do not affect haze much.

To me it is! I also found out other cleaner ways to clean the plates!
    but you're Jabbing someone with Poison. That sounds much cooler.

Yeah, maybe. Haven't really seen Zekrom that much in Ubers. Did you know that I was once in the top 350? Phasing is still somewhat common with things like Skarmory. Other than that though, you don't see it that much.
    I forgot all about the flinch chance. Even more reasons to use it. Plus, Toxic>Poisoning

I've never used Baton Pass. I've faced it plenty of times. It's easier for me in Ubers since I use Lugia, who can take any hit with Multiscale intact and phase out with Whirlwind. OU is much harder for me though, since I don't phase there.
    I would imagine.

Again, I wouldn't use a ranged weapon. I am talking a difference between doing 20 damage and 200 damage. Assassins are meant to use claws in that game. Also, I think that all the ranged weapons have very slow attack speed for an assassin. Meanwhile, my claws I can attack ridiculously fast.
    It just didn't make the room smell. But yeah, that does sound gross.

Well, I have the capacity to, but considering the majority of my skills can only be used when I have claws equipped, it would be really stupid to use something other than claws. I am doing more damage with claws than I ever would with anything else because of those skills.
    I only ever ploughed over 500 hours in Sapphire and Diamond. In X, I'm on ~200, but I really don't like it *prepares for shooting*

I thought Biology and Maths were alike...
    No, I just realized it had been there for a while. I cleaned it though. Ew, yeah, that's pretty bad.

Well, I used a build I found online, so it wasn't my own idea. But yeah, I have a meat shield. But being a melee character, I need to be fighting too.
    As long as it gets cleaned up by the end of the day. One time when I got sick, a friend of mine made me some fresh rice. I didn't quite finish it and the rice cooker thing just kinda stayed on my desk and I forgot about it. A few weeks later, I realized that was bad. I opened it up, and it was full of science. (or in other words, full of mold)

Oh yes. The build I'm using that I found online says to definitely max out the skill. I am hoping that I can get a pair of claws that will increase the skill so she can be immune to magic and tank for me, since I'm not very tankish. Couldn't dump all my skill points into vitality this time since strength and dexterity are important for me too.
    In my area is forest fires, not the factories. Factories give of smog instead.

Hmm very effective! I see the ants just detour from entering the powder zone.
    Fine I will. Yes, considering that you also get coverage on Mamoswine, who's fairly common in OU.

I see it as more of a gimmick, given how frail he is. Once the set is exposed, smart players will just phase you out.
    I prefer Golden Sun and Fire Emblem over Pokémon, although I do think that Bravely Default is better than X/Y!

They're types of white blood cells...
    Yup haze sucks here. I wonder maybe Indonesia is attacking us with Haze as they kept on accusing us for telling them to do something about forest clearing. Recently Indonesia wants to name a newly made military ship after the two who bombed a building here in the past and killed many people.

Because insect powder can be toxic to us as well. So must as well use a safer method~ Besides baby powder smells nice~
    I feel like that'd start to smell after a while.

Well, ish. As a single unit, yeah, it's better, but I only get one. When I played the necromancer, I had about 8 units. And I was playing it wrong anyway.
    Yeah, I don't usually have food on my desk.

It's a high level skill. I summon a shadow assassin who has random equipment (most of the same type as mine), and can use every skill an assassin can, whether or not I can use them, and teleports for some reason, even though that's not a skill an assassin can have. Putting 4 skill points in the skill, she already has higher HP than me. And yes, she's permanent, and if she dies, I can just summon her again. What astounds me is that she will end up more powerful than me.
    Random, but I somehow ended up with a summoned unit that is more powerful than I am. It has more HP, and more skills, and once I max out the skill needed to summon her, she may end up being immune to spells.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…