• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually can I get the (Dive Ball) HA Carvanha instead of the (Dream Ball) Tentacool?

So it would be:

Tentacool Female (Dive Ball) HA - Egg Moves for my Shiny Steelix

Buneary Female (Love Ball) HA - Egg moves if possible for my Shiny Krookodile

Carvanha Female (Dive Ball) HA - Egg Moves if Possible for my Shiny Magnemite.

The Magnemites are from my Gen 4 games. I have two shiny Magnemite, one mild and one quiet, which one you want? :)
    Thanks :) I think thats it. I have a female Nidoran from gen 3, as well as Aipom and Gligar from gen 3 as well :)
    Okay so far I have these Pokémon
    Lapras, Psyduck, Poliwag, Magikarp, Floatzel
    all in Safari Ball's

If there are any specific safari ball in gen4 only you are looking for let me know cause I can move my items in the safari around to alter which pokemon can appear, don't happen to have a nidoran female in a safari ball from Gen3?
    Okay, I'm catching some safari pokes now you don't have listed and am setting up for floatzel to appear in my safari
    Okay gotcha was just making sure you knew, before I post my offer can I ask, is the OT on your park ball Pinsir, and Ievel ball vulpix DEIDARA? If so they are mine and I made em public on Pokecheck XD and sure all 5 :3
    The Krookodile is from my White Version. :)

Fc: 3926 - 5723 - 8180
    Ign: Serena

Its Rain Dish with Egg Moves right? :)
    I'm also interested in your female special ball colosseum starters, dive ball Totodile, timer cyndaquil, best cyndaquil

Just a heads up any gen5 pokemon cannot legally be in HGSS or safari balls
    Can I have two?
    You could try to get me a Female in a dive ball and Dream ball? :p

My Steelix is level 100 that I caught in Diamond.

What other one you want for the other Tentacool?

Could we trade tomorrow? :)
    You still got the Tentacools? :)

I can offer:

Shiny: Seviper, Krookodile, Magnemite, Steelix, Fearow, Gliscor. There all from my pass gen games. :)
    Oh awesome! :eek: If you have extras from breeding, I would love to get some from you! Let me know what you'd like in return :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…