• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hihihihihuihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihihihiihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihhihihhihiihihihihhihihihihihihhiihihihihiihiihihihihihihiihihhihihhihihiihihihihihihihihihihih
    My original plan was to go with Leafeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Espeon. But now that I've got a Tangela with an decent nature, and I'm guessing some good EVs, I may switch it and Leafeon around. Also, Glaceon is my favorite of them all, so I may switch another around when I cross that bridge.
    .....Posting-placement fail? I never realized you responded to it.

Yeah, I got it turned in on time, but looking through what I said in it, I had to rewrite the entire thing. Which turned out to be a good thing, because it turned out much better than the original version. I just hope I get a good grade on it - I need it.

I'm just past Veilstone, and I've given up on my original team, except for Monferno and Crobat, for 4 of the Eeveelutions. I have no idea what caused me to shift my team - I guess it was just acting on a whim.
    Well, considering by the time you read this it should be turned in, I sure hope you got it in on time. Just a rough draft though so hopefully there's less stress. I'm totally swamped, don't know when I'll have time to breed eggs for platinum. I intend to start with gastly, smoochum, and riolu, kind of a dream team type-wise for me. Then of course I'll have bidoof, tropius, and an intermediate hm-slave, possibly of the flying type, to tide me over until I get tropius. It's cool that you're playing again though, best of luck.
    You HM-slaveholder =P

You know what's ironic? I bought Platinum yesterday, when I have a 6-page rough draft due in 3 hours.
    I've only gotten to Jubilife City - schoolwork is a hassle atm. But I do like the fact that the back sprites have more animation than just moving up and down, expanding and shrinking, vibrating, and so on.

I'm commemorating my debut into Platinum by actually training a Bidoof.
    um, nah - go with the method you think is working. Whatever works, and yeah you weren't being nasty or anything... just keep at it the way ur doing it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…