• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's good! I'm in a choir, and we are having a performance on Wednesday. We're singing Let It Go and Somewhere Only We Know, amongst other songs :3
    I don't really see anyone from 2012 here, anymore. Except Steph. Even you have gone for a while, and Chap too. KillerDraco is still hanging out though, but it's not like we talked much.
    And how's Jordan doing? By the way, any news from Oscar?

You were on which guild?
    And is it, indeed. I found strange. TEG was so popular, but Eeeve (FairyWitch) is a bit overhelmed with some many things. I probably wouldn't keep with it too. It is too much to do on 24hr, and she also runs a shop here.
    Logan!!! Long time no see ya!!! How's the cute lil' Shedinja doing?

By the way, have you seen? TEG is gone now.
    Some ******* attacked me via email. He discovered it and began to attack me via email, sending a lot of harsh and offensive messages for every action I did. Like, every action. He said he'd stop it once I got out of SPPF and PHF (the forum in which I'm an ADM, and from where that person generated). And he did stopped. Now, I changed the email on sites in which I registered, and my old, and first email is now a dummy account. I don't even use it nor do I have access for it. I'm glad I don't have to read any stuff anymore nor do I have to left those places because of a bastard, coward like him. Now I just need to change my username and wait for the coup de grace
    You lucky rascal. No one really cares how much snow or how cold it is around here, because it's like this every year. -45 C with windchill? naw man just walk to class it'll be fine.
    Camos are so much work for me xD the headshots, like nope. Got gold ballista couple days ago though
    Ah, the Spring Break. I really miss having week long breaks like that, since they were usually fun times in school.

IGRMT... I've been less active there lately due to a lack of time, energy, and patience. Mostly I tend to do damage control when I have time, since there are some people who give remarkably bad rates. There's still a few good people though, but typically I only intervene to prevent bad advice from spreading.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…