• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your guess is better than mine. I couldn't find out anything about it :/ Well, here's to hoping for Hoenn remakes. Even though there's mostly talk about whether we'll get a Z version or sequels again. Ah, I remember when everyone was dead set on there being a Gray version. Good times.

Yeah, see? Like people around celebrities, which I always thought was weird anyways. The thread stalking seems to be a bit creepy though. I haven't heard of that before. Sounds like your own personal band of followers. & I would certainly hope so ;P No sense in picking someone who's not right for the job.
    Notnwhen it comes to anything math based.

Yeah, base 94 attack is definitely good, but Power Whip isn't the best STAB with its accuracy. Maybe if he got Earthquake instead of Bulldoze it would be better. As for Infestation, you could always use a big type such as Vespiquen. Also, Goodra gets it, so that could be fun. Mega Luke was a beast in comp. I can't tell you how many times he saved my ***.

I've battled against him a few times, and both times I regretted not having anything to check him. He OHKOd my Excadrill before I even had a chance to move :( Speaking of borderline, a whole bunch of pokes just got banned from UU. No more Hydreigon-Metagross core for me.
    Yup, pretty much. Which is exactly what happened to my first character. I don't think there is a difference. I do know that some stats are much more important for some classes than others. Like, dexterity is not important for a caster, since magic always hits. And energy is not important for an assassin since assassins don't use up much mana.
    Hmm. Anyway nowadays is raining here! I am so happy~

Currently the missing commercial plane news is all speculations. And Malaysia ministers are just sprouting nonsense such as it must be done by terrorists that support Anway Ibrahim just to find a way to sentence him even longer.

They could find another way but so far they didn't. They have nest in the pots as well.
    Learning is never fun.

Yeah, I know. I don't really know why they did that though, seeing as Ferrothorn is used as a wall 99% of the time. As for infestation, I never said it was bad. I just think that there are better users than Cofagrigus. Yeah, Pinsir is nice. He bailed me out in two of my matches. Really wish I could use Luke though :(

Just remember to breed Aqua Jet and Super Power onto him. Aqua Jet and Knock Off are what allow him to shine.
    You monster.

Ehh, Cofagrigus needs better recovery to pull it off better IMO. Did I mention that he has Curse? He nets a surprising amount of KOs with Gyro Ball, believe it or not. It is fun. I've only had like three battles with it. I just need to make it a full on gimmick team, since I have Mega Pinsir there for those Oh Shiit moments.

Thanks for the trade. I've been looking for a Corphish for a while.
    No. Please don't say that.

Um... Infestation Cofagrigus, Scarf Rhyperior, offensive Ferrothorn, stuff like that. I've seen Banded Sylveon with Giga Impact actually work, so I wanna try that.

I have a 4IV HA Drilbur, Marill, Egg Move Gible, and Joltik. They're leftovers, so you can have any one of them. I'm online now for whenever you want to trade.
    But it's 130 AM. I don't have time to learn.

Yeah, but with the gimmicks running around, it shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks. Anything you want back for it? I have a Timid 5IV (Imperfect spread) Larvesta I could give you. If so; just send me a request since I'm online now.
    Well, most of the community left after a year or so, which had an impact on both the creation of face-offs and on the number of votes. In time, only very few of us were left, and there weren't any new visitors who would come in to the subforum. It eventually became what it is today, and while there have been some efforts to reviving it, it'll never be what it was before. [Sounds a lot like a legend or something, hahaha.]

Yep, I'm managing! They're all really nice even though they call me "Kuya" [the Filipino title for an older brother, which can also be informally used for any male who's older than you] which makes me even more insecure about my age. Ahaha. My very last summer break is right around the corner! Just a thesis and a production and some Spanish exams holds me back from it!

Unless it's for Baton Pass, which isn't too popular nowadays. And ah, that's awesome! How many eggs did it take you?
    Ill try later when I feel like it.

Without. Just to make it that much more insulting.

*Gasp* ;-;

Quick question: do you have a HA Corphish/Crawdaunt or Rhyhorn/Rhydon? I don't care about IVs.
    But I'd have to overcome my fear of math to learn.

Yeah. He should get both STABs. Still, I'm gonna sweep with Specscadrill one game and show you the replay.

I was waiting for you to say that
    But math is scary ;-;

He gets Sludge Bomb and Focus Blast. Yes to Earth Power, but for some reason he doesn't get Flash Cannon...

Plot Twists > Psynergy. Yeah, I said it
    No, not really. They start with different stats, but you can put stat points when you level up wherever you want. And it'll be different depending upon what kind of character build you're doing. Yup, depends completely on how you apply it. In a lot of ways, it's a very different game than most people are used to.
    But I don't like learning ;-;

Nope. I should though. What I really want to do is run Specscadrill.

So are you
    It really is. Well, considering in this game, you can put your stat points wherever you want no matter what class you play, it isn't that weird. Now, some stats are more important for some classes than others, but you can put them wherever you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…