• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mine is already done but none of us here know anything about minecraft mods or it at all, so that's the main reason I'm not hope yet, lol, buys we will be able to trade tonight
    I will have to try later we are at best buy right now, just asking them to help us with the DVD player on mine and how to get a mod on minecraft for my brother
    I will defe be able to trade around them unless my mom takes a little while when we are getting groceries, I'm on a smart phone right now, I can't use the forums unless I use this phone, that's how I'm on now lol
    Okay we are in the same time zone, depending on if we are going to best buy to have our lap tops looked at I may or may not be able to right at 5:30
    Okay cool.

I'll be ready to trade tomorrow. :)

BTW, which Buneary you breed for me. I just want to make sure you got it right. :)
    Okay they are all bred, I forgot that breeding Clefairy makes a cleffa though and those can't breed til evolved.....
    Wouldn't let me transfer Floatzel last night cause of you know, whirlpool being an HGSS hm, working on it now
    Yes I wanted both of those, how many did you want all together? I will have fo check back in the morning, its after 4 am here now
    Also I'm interested in these
    Friend and Heavy Ball Larvitar
    Heavy Ball Sableye
    Moon Ball Sableye and Gligar
    Out of what I listed can you tell me how many you wanted? I think this makes 12 wants for me, I also have some shinies I may have lying around on my black game if I don't have enough for what I want here
    Alright cool, also found these that I caught a last month
    Fast ball Clefairy, love ball Murkrow, and level ball Shroomish all female
    This was already on gen6
    Dream Ball Stunky, didn't see it listed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…