• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes it is. Otherwise yu look uneducated and ignorant.

I'm not even sure it's a gimmick. Either way, it's still good. Then again, that may be because I'm at the bottom if the ladder. SwagMuffin but you made a typo. was that some sort of sexual innuendo or something? Because I really don't see it

Yes, you should. I go there quite a bit, as you probably know. Maybe one day you could join the RMT competition. Right now, only a few people have submitted, making it somewhat boring. Latias is cooler IMO. (But have we been over shiny Meragross?). Garchomp gets that too, while also resisting rocks and having a more badass look to him.
    Australia is a desert so extreme climates can happen.

Yup! Actually I don't really read the news about terrorism but my family keep telling me about this.

Lol not rock hard, it is just hard to dig into a harden soil. That is a problem with potted plants. I only managed to dig the soil on the top but not till the bottom of the pot as there are roots too.
    Overruled! Most people here could learn a thing or two from taking a grammar class.

Yeah, by that point I was scratching my head. But I'm seriously thinking about making a real team with that Ferrothorn set. It would take team support to remove fighting and fire types, but I think I could manage it. because I like the way it sounds. Also, SwagMuffin hah! It's your turn to lrn2spell! Eh, Geodude is meh, especially when you can't trade to get Golem.

If you look at the RMT competition, I had an intimidate core with Staraptor in it. It worked surprisingly well. But Latias looks better and is better. If anything, she has the style.
    English>Math

Yeah. It was depressing how bad his team was though. I actually just beat a fairly competent team with SwagMuffin. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-99796078 I should make a legit team with him. What's the Dig Team? No

I kind of implied that when I said that he's a great wallbreaker, but yeah, Reckless helps. But his wishes aren't big enough to be good. Because Latias is cooler than Wishmence.
    I think Australia is a curse place for crops...even with rain the locust swarms appeared and wipe out the crops. Rats too.

Yeah. And so I won't listen to any of the accusations until the plane is found.

Hard soil is due to soil being flooded in water exposed to heat, forming a hard soil like you can find in the dried-up lakes.
    Yup! Funny that if back to many days of sunny days, we want rain lol.

Of course it doesn't help. And now I already fed up of that news. There are no evidence to prove it.

Yup. They prefer soil that is hard.
    Yes it is. The weather is questionable, but at least it is supposed to be sunny.

On an unrelated note, if we are having a tech issue, who should we tell? It says I have an unread VM in my Notifications, but I have clicked on all of them and it won't go away and it is starting to annoy me.
    Im sorry, but math aint my thing. Im better at history and *gasp* English...

Yeah, it was. I was hoping for the KO with Hyper Beam but w/e Im 5-2 somehow... Whitney way never hard for me either. I had a Machop :D I just said that because I honestly dont remember how to spell that word off the top of my head.

Staraptor is an awesome wallbreaker with Double Edge and Brave Bird, or he can scout with Intimidate, while his Speed and HP are good enough for the recoil. Lol, you said Wishpasser. Thats funny. Latias is much better at support.
    But I hate math ;-;

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-99678945 Try this one. I sent you the replay I think. IDK why it didnt work. But Work Up was actually feasable with mixed attackers, like Infernape. But I liked Luke. He had perfect Psynergy with the rest of my team (pun intended)

It is. I can see it happening, but he would be low tier OU if anything. Yes, solid BL. Fairies kinda ruined him. 'Chomp and D-Nite outshine him, as well as Lati@s.
    But math is never fun ;-;

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou-99685930 Not exactly a Specscadrill sweep but I got to sweep with Ferrothorn. Gyro Ball has limited PP, but its not usually a problem. Infestation is just so gimmicky its hilarious. WHy is it even a TM? Yeah, he was, but I dont 100% agree with it, as I was able to beat him fairly easily.

Yep. I can see him actually moving up, but his speed and Special Defense really let him down. Salamence is one of those cases where hes too good for UU, but not good enough for OU. Hydreigon got the boot though ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…