• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo. New chapter for Metroid Dread is up.

Hope you enjoy it. :B

Also, look at the thread with more replies. There is more than five chapters; I just posted the eleventh.

The old thread died, so I started a new one. Please look at that one instead. :B
    Hello. I've been here for quite a few years, and if you ever need any help with anything (threads, posting, pm's, etc.) I'll be happy to help. Also, I'm always open to a chat :D
    Think of a prologue and make the story. (Post it.) GO to the Authors Cafe first and tell them your fanfic idea, click new thread to make the thread it's very simple.
    Oh, sorry Mia. My name is Devon. I'll change it to miafanboy. And acording to my PSP it is12:48. wanna call it a night and talk tomarrow at 12?
    Lol! On Fire red My name is leaf! Get it leafgreen! Also my name isnt Mokoko its Mia! Mokoko is Flaffys name in japanese and flaffy roxs!
    Yha! But I also love lugia cuz in the move he seanes so kind and sweet! And I had a lugia (lv100) till I Deleated the game!But i still like ho-oh better! im to lazy to capitalize!
    The only way you would get in trouble is if i would report you (i think) and reporting is mean! Also darkri is mean cuz i can never chech him on mystery dungion time! Hey when HeartGold and SoulSilver come to the US which one are you getting? I am getting HeartGold (HG) Cuz I love Ho-Oh!
    Hey u still on or did yah fall asleep holding your PSP! :) On my page you posted like 20 times! But its ok! Its kinda funny! :D
    IM BACK! Dudududu (evil music)! I came back on I am on my wii now cuz well the garage was hot and making me tired and now I am in my room with the fan on hi and wide awake with my fav. book (Pokèmon Platinum Guid) right next to me! :) I can't color my righting! Well I can I am just to lazy!
    Also you can post as much as you want today but I need to log off it 11:42 in N.C.! And the gerage is supper hot!!! I need to use my dads computer (thats fast) cus I "acsidently" spilled juce on my slow laptop!!!
    Sorry I am talking (typing) soo much or bothering you!

0.o
    Cool about the PSP try typing on the wii!!! iT IS SUPPER HARD i HAVE PLATINUM!!! aLSO DID YOU KNOW THEY EXTENDED THE AMERICAN ROTOM (oppes capes was on) event to July 19 (onhe month from my b-day)!!! Also the other HeartGold And SoulSilver events should come to america thats what serebii said in the email! I tryed to colect the PKMN cards and I kinda lost them (like 200 careds)! And i liked pokemon for (need to ask mom for exact amout) ................. she says 7 so I think I was right!!! Also do you think it is weard for a 13 year old girl to be totaly obsesed with Pokemon! Alot to say but littel space!!!! (Exhail)
    Hey No Problum!!! So how big of a Pokemon fan are you rate frome 1-10 (10 being the higest) Ohhhhhh! Im a 10 ive been a fan fore atleast 7 years and I will be a fan my whole life!!!! Erm Just wondering (also I am not the smartest person in the univers/ or best speller)!!! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…