• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sonic Boom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no no no no no, I meant about the meteor smash, I'm aware that you edge guarded early, I hardly ever edge guard, I've tried before, but I suck =P

damn that triple D >.>
    I guess your right :p
    I wish i would've saved that last match as a replay. :/ So is D3 gonna be a new main for you?
    I wanted to make it an EPIC last match and it wouldn't have been much fun if i was ahead of you by a stock(which i needed cause you got that nice ko) :p Haha yeah i was hoping for a useless pokemon like goldeen or something, but luck killed the match. :/ One of the funniest things about those waddle doo spams, was when you threw one at me then i caught it and threw it back. lol
    Amen brutha amen. That last match.. i knew i shouldn't have ko'ed myself, ugh that was a nice play though. I never knew D3 could throw a capsule so often. xD
    haha, I'd no idea that Kirby's sword would kill you and grab the ledge Xd

I was pretty tired of DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, and thought, well, it's DDD, surely KIRBY can kick his *ss =P
    Ahh, sorry about that. I just got a new computer and haven't installed MSN on it yet. Of course, now I have to figure out how to do it again. Ahh, the life of the computer illiterate!

I am doing pretty well. Tomorrow I'm going to a writing conference for a week, so I won't be online much until next Sunday. I promise that when I get back I will try to download MSN on my new computer. Then we can chat in detail. :)

How are you? Are you enjoying your summer?
    GUESS WHAT I DID?????..................................I ATE YOSHI WHILE HE WAS DDD AND I WAS KIRBY AND I JUMPED THE EDGE AND I SPAT HIM OUT AT THE LAST SECOND AND EPICALLY SAVED MYSELF!!!!!....I deserve a plaque!
    I didn't definitely spam w/Ice shot. Why could people be complained for reasons? *sighs and puts my head on my forehead* Why not disscus with me?

*waves at GrizzlyB* I supposed to be ZSS player.
    You forget one more thing for ZSS strategy

I just don't blame you both anyway. It doesn't matter what I judge. Compare Shadow_latias to me what we have common skills.
    They seriously need a higher limit for these things.

Yeah, that's the gist of his strategy, from my experience. I think it's Paralyzer, d-smash, d-smash, then grab-d-throw-aerial, or just side-b. Though I've only played him a handful of times, and since I play Random, I never get ZSS, so she's probably the character I'm least familiar with.

Oh, that Red? Yeah, he had a weird strategy. I remember when it was the three of us, and I got killed, he was just, like, hopping around and stuff against you. But coming out of nowhere and complaining indirectly to someone while offering advice against theirs which they probably just copy-pasted from a wiki is pretty twatish. Also, I took a liberty or two in describing shadow_latias' post, but that was more or less it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…