• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh! 1 last question
    what names, if any, do you want them to have? (this will be a while so take your time)
    :)
    The choir, you're preaching to it. Human features on a pokemon, especially one that isn't bipedal, looks silly. Very well, no shiny zorua, instead I'll make a shiny rufflet with that fletchling
    Like I said, terrible.
    Any egg moves you'd like on your fennekin, fletchling, or rufflet? :)
    Then it's settled...you're getting a shiny gale wings fletchling, AND a shiny fennekin (I'd breed a vulpix but I can't stand shiny ninetails) AND a shiny zorua if I hatch the others fast enough. I know, I'm terrible :)
    Are you one of those fire fox lovers? Well you have your preferences and I have mine (and Chestnaught is indisputably awesome). But I'd feel terrible if I didn't offer you something in return...Pick a pokemon, any breedable pokemon and I'll breed a shiny one with a nature and egg moves to your liking (and if you are oh so humble not to ask I will breed a shiny flygon for you anyway, and I'll feel bad if you don't take it...don't want that on your conscience! Just kidding...about the conscious thing not the flygon cause I will do it)
    Actually, could you clone me one of those flawless Japanese dittos? It would really help if my shines had a good nature AND a chance at 4-5 perfect ivs.
    How about a kangaskanite and blastoisite for it?
    Well I got my shiny Solosis (124 eggs). Do you by chance have an atk nature electrike with good Ivs? ( I actually don't have one)
    Oh was there? I didn't know that >.<

Well if you can get it in game then it shouldn't be too hard to get as long as you have the MT requirements. :)
    Well I think you would have to catch one in Gen 2 first then transfer it through the gens getting the moves as you move through each Gen. I don't think there's any way to get Shuckle in Gen 3 :|

If you want to try it then go ahead but it is a lot of work just for those moves :p
    No, that's my black FC.
    Here is the correct FC 4570-8714-5754.
    Sure, we'll trade when you are free. Im in no hurry :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…