• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Archangel Azazel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know they're more common than the others but orange and yellow are ugly colors while white is just... Too white. .3.

You're lucky. >-> How was LA?
    Oh my dear, so we have another thing in common! Black and White is my favorite generation too!!!
    I don't quite understand why they do a shiny version just to never release it. It's like, making something beautiful just to never show it to someone.

Yes xD
    The image on my sig, was made by me, but I don't quite know of a good name for it =/
    So, I suppose you like Black and White? I also loved that guy, though I prefer Zekrom more... You know, my version was white.

And hey, think you can help me with a sig name?
    I want to stay as clean as possible and avoid drugs. I don't want to be like Chow. xD
    Blue. Still hunting and no luck.

9 days later...
    I am always right and you are a stuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppp.............

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssss person.
    They aren't permanently permanent though. I hate when people say they are permanent, no they aren't forme changes aren't m permanent. I know what you said but like you said the item can be removed. In both cases.

If you never give Giratina the orb it will never change. If you never give a Pokemon that can mega evolve a its mega stone it will never mega evolve.

I never said that they should evolve all the Pokemon.
    I just hate how people think it's something new when it really isn't.

Its just Gamefreak giving forme changes to Pokemon. It makes them look lazy as well because if you argue that they are something different than forme changes and are Mega Evolutions, why didn't they actually make evolutions for Pokemon that really needed them. This is a way for Game Freak to make popular Pokemon more powerful by giving them forme changes and giving less popular Pokemon that clearly needed an real evolution a temporary solution.
    I was just talking about Mega Charizard Y.

It's stat distribution change.

Fine smarty pants, heres another one.

Kyurem gets two formes Charizard gets two Mega Evolutions.

Same ****.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…