• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same here, i am working on a Triple Battle team. Rotation team is nearly complete, but my Double and Single are ready to go! Good luck with your training. :)
    My most recent memorable battle was at the Battle Maison, winning against the Kami Trio at my 50th consecutive Super Single Battle. So awesome... But eh... I have found a way to connect to the internet! Wanna battle? :)
    Catching +700 Pokémon... That could take forever! 0.o

So are there any memorable battles you've had in the past? :)
    Same here, i have Y as well. Yveltal looks more badass than Xerneas, who's basically a gay Stantler. Only X has the more awesome Mega-Charizard. The game looks good, the new Pokémon grew on me a lot faster than i thought they would. Even though i barely use them, i prefer Pokémon from Kanto and the other regions. The gyms are pretty awesome too, the eighth gym is way too easy but the seventh gym... Well that's an easy one too but Olympia creeps me out.
    They kind of have the same shape don't they? Never really thought of it that way. How do you like the X/Y anime so far? Seems pretty good. Better than Unova at least.
    So you're basically May? She loves food as well haha. Fennekin eh? Well who would have thought ThatChickFoxy... :p

My top 3 would be (shiny or not) Charizard, Steelix and Latios. I am still not sure about the other three, but Gyarados and Grovyle are pretty cool. My shiny Gengar i guess. But definitely Charizard, Steelix and Latios!
    Life on the other side of the pond? It's good I guess. It's just about what you'd expect. Work, school, sleep, repeat. And he's not a bad president, he's just having a really hard time doing what needs to be done. Our congress is kind of a bunch of 4 year olds fighting over who took who's crayon, so it makes it hard for him to do pretty much anything. It also doesn't help that they literally said they'd do everything they could to keep him from succeeding as a president.

Like I said, 4 year olds fighting over crayons lol.

Yeah i hear ya. Seems to me the Republicans try to do whatever thing they can to **** up Obama's plans. It's a shame really. He'd do well in my country. Only thing is... Our politicians can be pretty stupid too. There's this one guy who's just a damn racist, yelling ''less Moroccan people'' during the elections.

But let's talk about Pokémon! Aside from Charizard, who do you like as well? :)
    Life on the other side of the pond? It's good I guess. It's just about what you'd expect. Work, school, sleep, repeat. And he's not a bad president, he's just having a really hard time doing what needs to be done. Our congress is kind of a bunch of 4 year olds fighting over who took who's crayon, so it makes it hard for him to do pretty much anything. It also doesn't help that they literally said they'd do everything they could to keep him from succeeding as a president.

Like I said, 4 year olds fighting over crayons lol.
    He sure is. I'm so lucky to have a shiny one. :) How's life on the other side of the pond? Obama's currently visiting my country. He ain't so bad as a president i guess. Who would do a better job anyway... :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…