• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I think that's what happened. I'm sorry about that. I'm doing another trade right now, but if you're available in a few minutes, I can trade then. I'm finding some breeding rejects and junk Pokemon to put your berries on.
    Hey lucarioman! You're only an hour ahead of me (I used to live in Eastern Time! I miss it), so we shouldn't have an issue finding a time to trade today. I'll be available basically all afternoon and evening starting at about 2:30 your time.
    Not as much as I used to be, I'm more into VGC now actually.

Enjoy your game and welcome back to the forum once again :)
    Well uh... honestly I haven't been keeping the league running like I used to so I'm feeling pretty useless, though I have someone to take over that will do a much better job anyway. Geez... I haven't heard from you in a long time, how have you been?
    ahhh i see and don't worry I understand just nice to see your back on the forums again ;) I am doing well as well just been trying to run the league and our guild again. I am not gunna close this one at all unless I have to transfer posts because they put a limit on the guild life of the transfers now :/ which I can't even transfer my third post atm to my eisenburg region leader which kinda stinks :/
    Well my face is red as I went to add you I still have your fc in my friend list
    You are alive you had me so worried I'm doing great whats your fc so I can add you its been ages and want to see if you still as great as I remember.
    hey lucarioman its been awhile how are you? I still see your using the teg userbar :p I had to close it awhile back but I am back though with a new guild which ironically is close to the initials of teg name which its tef ._. lol
    Long time no see! It's been well over a year, so if I try to list what's happened between then and now we'd probably be here all day, but for the most part I've been great thanks, for numerous reasons. How about you?
    Hey, it has been a while indeed :)

I'm cool, spending my time for school aswell. Been really busy but managed to spare some time playing sum ORAS, yourself?
    Okay then, if possible, try to be on the battle tower server around 3:00 today? If not, I'll most likely be here between 8 and 11 on Sunday, so we'll do it then.
    Alright I'm pretty much here now until like 11 PM tonight, so whenever you're ready I'm down for it, just shoot me another vm. Otherwise, I'll be around most of the weekend.
    Hey man, you're my opponent for the Team Tournament. When will you be available to battle? I should be good for most of the week, excepting Thursday. GMT -4, btw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…