• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ElxlceL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks!
    Unfortunately it's not possible to rng in 6th gen at the moment. In fact it may never be possible due to the mechanics of the 3ds carts. I keep hoping they'll crack it though ;)
    But I feel like that's why they gave us a pretty easy way to IV breed at least
    Well, I'm going to be going to Creamery Command soon (shame your banned from there :(). Enviormental Law would probably be easier to know, because the laws there are really common sense, right?
    Good to hear! Tomorrow I'm registering for high school (reminding me of how huge our age gap is rofl). Law school huh? I don't think I'd ever be able to do that; so many laws you'd have to know like the back of your hand <.<
    The B.S. tactics you pulled in the message prior to this one, and the B.S. tactics you continue to pull now in the message you just sent are very illustrative of just what a poor and likely ****-headed lawyer you'll be. Despite the fact that you'll likely only put **** into this world (because you put in what you are), I wish you good luck as well.
    If you sent me that in hopes of making me dissatisfied in someway, you've failed lol. But you have succeeded at showing that you've harbored a grudge against me long enough to send me this message in an attempt to piss me off, despite the fact we haven't really talked in over a year...and that satisfies me, you being the piece of **** that you are. So you've done the exact opposite of what you've set out to do.

For the record, I've wanted to quit this shitty game for awhile, and my absence may alleviate some of the problems there. However, Kots was wrong that I hated 90% of the people there. Only 50 or so percent of the people there are pieces of ****. Which pales in comparison to the overall percentage of people who are pieces of **** in this entire community. I'm glad i quit and I will succeed in my future endeavors lol. That's certain at this point.

Good luck attempting to slide by in law school!
    oh ack, sorry about that. I've been neglecting serebii in favor of moving and other IRL stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…