• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Username: GoldenHouou
    Nickname: GH works
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP: Deviantart
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?: n/a atm. I made my sigs if that counts.
    What kind of artist are you?: Digital and traditional, mostly the former nowadays. I've dabbled in sig making, graphic designing and 3D modelling as well.
    Username:golem12
    Nickname (optional):
    Gender (optional): male
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three):
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?:
    It's funny, I recently started drawing again because I wanted to see my Pokemon in my own style. Then I browse around and find this club. OwO

I haven't uploaded anything new yet, they're just little sketches until my hand decides to cooperate on full colored pictures. But I'll link to my old Deviantart accounts (that I haven't been on in months) to show that I am an artist.

Username: PaintedOpossum
    Nickname: Lindsay, Lindz
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP : None (Yet?)
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?: Original Work and Fan Art
    What kind of artist are you?: Traditional, rarely dabble with Pixel Art

Drawing is a hobby and relaxation tool for me, but I'd love to one day make it into something more. <3 Last year I went to my first convention and saw the Artist's Alley, it'd be amazing to sell artwork there!
    Application:

Username:burnt_lucario
    Nickname (optional):"burnt", or "lucario" (because typing out both with "_" takes too long even for me)
    Gender (optional): Male
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): DeviantArt
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?: I'm in the process of uploading a lot of my artwork so DeviantArt, so maybe later!
    What kind of artist are you?: I'm mainly a traditional artist, but I've been experimenting with digital art for some time now.
    I don't really care about reputation, so I'm not terribly worried or anything. The comments though, are uh...it's beyond "misunderstanding" now. "Not all anime share unrealistic physics" Well, sorry, Highschool of the Dead much? I don't even anymore, it's more of a "wtf okay then" thing now. Eh.
    Hey, I seem to have gotten another neg rep (even in the new thread - what), 98% sure it's the same person from before. Assuming you still want to know if this happens?
    Application:
    Username: Cloneydew2000
    Nickname (optional): Cloney
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): DeviantART
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?: Here is an example of my stuff
    What kind of artist are you?: I do sprites and drawing.
    Ahh this club seems very cool!!
    Username: isabelmagnolia
    Nickname (optional): Isabel
    Gender (optional): Female
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): Deviantart, Tumblr (please note that there is swearing in the links, if you dont like to see that.)
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?: While they are in the links shown, both this and this are works I am very proud of. (the images are very high res, take note if your internet isn't that good)
    What kind of artist are you?: Casual fanartist, mainly. I work in both traditional (mainly with a simple mechanical pencil and printer paper) as well as digital. (wacom intuos pro tablet)

By the way, I'll post this in the thread when I can, I'm at current unable to link to things in my posts it seems?
    Username: TheCharredDragon
    Nickname (optional): I'd prefee being called Char or CC but any nickname's fine.
    Links to anything you'd like to put
    in the OP (up to three): My deviantART account.
    Any other examples you'd like to
    show us?: My most popular piece, My dA profile picture. Note that the size might be smaller than they really are.
    What kind of artist are you?: A traditional artist but I've been trying to get into digital drawing. I also do a clay figurine making to help me draw at certain angles. And I animate once in a while, if that counts.
    App:
    Username: Akanjão
    Nickname (optional): Akan
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): http://sohryu01.deviantart.com/
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?: This, this and that
    What kind of artist are you?: Digital artist at best, but I'm getting my hand on some pen =)
    Username: Archangel Armada
    Nickname (optional): Armada
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): http://kalyxarmada.deviantart.com/
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?: http://kalyxarmada.deviantart.com/art/Request-Celebi-Nature-Wallpaper-442842566 http://kalyxarmada.deviantart.com/art/Fantasy-World-Perspective-Switch-425290571 http://i.imgur.com/b4A2E1G.jpg
    What kind of artist are you?: I am a traditional and digital artist.

Application for Artist club
    ----------
    Username:FrozenConstellation
    Nickname (optional):Tininovae, Tini, Nova.
    Gender (optional):Female
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): frozenconstellation.deviantart.com
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?: Nothing atm.
    What kind of artist are you?: Traditional, and digital artist.
    ----------
    VM Copy. Thanks~
    ----------
    Username: Brutaka
    Nickname (optional): Bru
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): deviantART
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?: [1] [2] [3]
    What kind of artist are you?: Traditional (Drawings) and Graphic Design (Photoshop)
    ----------
    There's your VM copy.
    ----------
    Username: Poetry
    Nickname (optional): Just "Poetry" is fine, thanks.
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): Oh, umm... this, this and this, I suppose.
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?: None atm, but I've got a crapload of newer stuff which I've yet to document and upload.
    What kind of artist are you?: Sorely traditional - I dabble in watercolours, acrylics, pastels, sketches, screen prints, templates, collage, marbling - pretty much anything that takes my fancy, really.
    ----------
    ^application for the new club. Thanks.
    ----------
    Username: Toyosatomimi no Miko
    Nickname (optional): I prefer Frost, but Miko or Ram works too.
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): Photobucket: http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/pokeram1234567/library/?sort=3&page=1
    DeviantArt: http://pokeram1234567.deviantart.com
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?: This (banner), this (userbar), this (animated banner), this, (sprite), this (banner), this (banner), and this (animated banner).

What kind of artist are you?: Mostly digital, but I do some drawing every once in a while (aka when I find it appropriate to take some of my sleep time and dedicate it to drawing).
    ----------

VM copy ~
    Hi, I'm applying for your artists' corner club! :)

Username: Keysmash
    Nickname (optional): Key? Keys? Idk whichever, I literally just made this account today
    Gender (optional): F
    Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): ?
    Any other examples you'd like to show us?: Tbh I'm not really that keen on showing my own art too much... I'd rather contribute to conversation and keeping the club alive (since they never seem to stay afloat for long)
    What kind of artist are you?: Hobbyist. I do both traditional and digital, but don't really know what I'm doing. Ever. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…