• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• P.S. To that overly lengthy post in the Author's Cafe, high five for the Nostalgia Critic/hilarious 90's movie reference in your usertitle. *finger-guns and slides away*
    Why so serious son ?...

Anyway, merry Christmas ^^
    Didn't get much around the net yesterday :p
    Sorry for not reviewing Goldenrod high lately...got other stuff on my mind...

So what's new with your life ? =)
    Awesome link! And ya, I figured working at the cinema kept you busy. Check the PM as I replied. I have a link for you too. I forgot about it but I'll pm it to you. My friend Sam made a llittle vid about Starbolts.

Anyway, hope you've seen Iron Man and Hulk. Awesome movies!
    It's okay, mate. Let me know what this team of heroes is. Been working on a site for my story. Check it out:

http://lx.quelorant.com

There's not much there. But, there will be soon. Just need to figure out SSI. So, feel free to PM me about this group. I hope I get published some day, too. And congrats on the job. I guess it's better than nothing.

I gotta have surgery on my right foot soon. Will be tied up for 9 months. They're gonna fuse a couple bones. What happened was I hurt it and dislocated a bone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…