• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you still on board in SS? Let me know, so we can accommodate the next challenge to suit your time zone (it's kind of important to take you into account)...
    Hey there, I know you may have lost interest or may be busy, but could you at least return to secret story, that way we can finally finish this. This means alot to Indie so please help her out
    The challenge is over, but your character is apparently stuck in the basement because of Ramon's overgrown roots that he left from his battle with Mizu.
    With only 5 people left, I'd like to see more than just two-sided participation.
    Over the last few years in the US. They've been starting the school year early. Some of the schools are as early to the middle of August (to my knowledge that is), and it goes until the end of may to the beginning or middle of June depending on what area or which school you're in. Also, as for breaks, We have Columbus Day which is around October and that is usually a day off in October (3 days if you add the weekend), then there's thanksgiving break which is a whole week off, Christmas break around 2-3 weeks, spring break (just had it a few weeks ago) a free week off, and that's about it... My semester ends the beginning of May so there's that... I would also talk about the catholic schools but I don't feel like clouding this VM right now.

P.S. The extended summer thing is mostly true...but like I said, they started to extend the school years so its summer break is shortened a bit depending on what school or part of the US you're in
    When I was a young un, we don't have weeks off on Easter, Its either a regular weekend or an extra day off
    Part of the new league. Left my guild and returned only for it to be closed again, then try to work on my new chapters but had insane writers block, and been busy with classes and all
    I've actually took the job a few days ago. The last guy had to leave because he lost his DS (he was the first in the league I battled too).

I'm doing a decent job so far, have a solid win-loss ratio when it comes to taking on challengers. Will reopen it tomorrow due to training and breeding some pokes because my party is somewhat limited and I don't want my teams to be too predictable
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…